What People Need To Stop Doing by 2019:
1. Teendon ka saalan
2. 8 AM college classes
3. Colleges and preparatory schools that don't allow phones (do you really think 17 and 18 year olds won't bring their phones to school?)
4.Cutting off half of your face or your forehead in selfies just because you're insecure: I assure you, no one notices the things you're insecure about as much as you.
5. Hyping up overrated singers and rappers. We know you think flaana banda has good music. We heard you the first time. You don't need to keep mentioning him.
6.Objectification of women in movies, especially item songs. Because women are so much more than that.
7. Pakistani Idol and all similar shows
8. Transphobia, because transgender people are still human beings (just like you) and they deserve basic human rights!
9. Arguing with every feminist about how women are privileged since they don't have to stand in tandoor lines. It’s infuriating.
10. Parents picking their children’s careers for them, even when they're old enough to make an educated decision.
11. Wanting to become a rapper. I mean, guys, come on. Be realistic.
12. MARITAL RAPE! Just because she's your wife doesn't mean you can force her to have sex with you!
13. Having a million babies cause you wanted a boy. Do you really think the earth needs more humans on it? .