Oh when those last couple of reps just can’t be controlled , lol, ugh 😑 😈💪🏼🤪
2nd place for me this weekend at @europagamesexpo Dallas out of AMAZING LINE UP OF 20 BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!! Each and every time I step on stage I am even more grateful and humbled by the ability to stand beside the best of the best on the IFBB Pro stage! 😍 I am overwhelmed by the REDICULOUS amount of love and support you HAVE ALL SHOWN me on this journey! Love you guys to the MOON and BACK! SERIOUSLY!! I couldn't have done it without my amazing coach @symmetry_hshelby as we presented my absolute BEST package to date!! Blessed to get to do what I love and do it with some KICK ASS PEOPLE! ❤❤❤❤❤ #grateful#humbled#dallaseuropa2018#ifbbfigurepro#ifbb#bodybuilding
Now that I've had the opportunity to celebrate a bit, I wanted to thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. If I didn't respond to you yesterday I'm so sorry. My phone blew up and it was a lot to keep up with. But thank you! I want to thank @april_long_fitdiva for being my home girl. I remember wandering up to you in Fitworks years ago asking for help. @richard_politano you are the man! You're a phenomenal coach and you know your shit! You knew I would do this yes ago. @khurd25 you get a separate post.😋 @mrgneticstrained2you thank you so much for your posing help. I needed it! I want to thank my friends for checking up on me and being the goofiest cheerleaders. I missed you guys yelling "Yaaaassssss" yesterday! Lmao! Wow! What a thrill! So many thoughts come to mind. (Like how I rented a suit that didn't fit. And ended up wearing old faithful. Actually glad I didnt sell it. Yikes! ) I have no idea what the next step is for me as far as a pro show. I'm just taking my time. But I do know that I'm continuing with my training and I'll cross that bridge later. But it's back to work Tuesday and now there's more time to focus on my other passions. ❤
1. We friggen love the look Charlie and @shaneheugly brought to the stage 😱🙌🏼
2. Thank you so much for trusting us, it means the WORLD!
3. Shoutout to our girl @bikinifitcharity @stagereadyhair for making Charlie’s locks look unreal! Excited to see what we come up with for Charity this year!
Repost from @charliesteinhilber using @RepostRegramApp - First callouts for me here at Jr. Nationals! My coaches @shaneheugly and @theugly have guided me through this prep and directed me in a way that allowed me to be somewhat flexible and independent with nutrition while staying on a precise plan. We didn’t make any huge changes going into peak week or do anything that I normally wouldn’t do. BECAUSE WE DIDN’T NEED TO! I prepped for an entire month out of a hotel in Germany with no fridge or microwave. We made it happen. I tore my labrum around week 12 and we adapted, adjusted and finished strong. I’m not done yet, I’m so freaking happy with how things played out today. Oh! Also the heaviest I’ve ever been on stage! .
I came in with a completely different look than any other show and it paid off. I did my research and found a suit designer that I felt like could make me what I needed. I gave @khcustoms an idea of “bright blue” and she ran with it and made me the suit of my dreams. Girls email her your ideas, she is so amazing! I let the reins loose on my hair and makeup and let someone else do it for me. Charity with @stagereadyhair ensured that my hair was on point and not a two-toned hot mess like it has been in them past. 🙈 Her hair is the highest quality and her attentiveness/attention to detail is unlike anyone else.
I’ve made a lot of changes this prep for what I believe to be for the better. At the end of the day you need to look at what is right for you and what’s going to help you achieve your goals.
Athletes I usually make a checklist that goes something like this:
1. Suit -make sure it's in hand at least 3weeks ahead and that it has been fitted or adjusted the last week.
2. Scheduled all appointments like hair, makeup, tan, photoshoots and posing.
3. Travel/Transportation and hotel reservations have been made or arranged. Making sure you have a microwave and refrigerator in your room or access to both.
4. Make a second checklist for items to pack. I always always always hand carry my suits!
5. If needed.... have routine music on CD and labeled with your name, division and phone number.
6, prepare thank you cards for EVERYONE that put up with your shitt..... you know what I'm talking about ppl. Doesn't hurt to pre write a thank you for social media prior to being completely carb depleted.
7. Document everything. More than just your workout and diet. Emotions run high and it helps to keep things from adding stress or anxiety. So write it down and don't take it out on anyone. YOU MADE THIS CHOICE!
8. Just do as you're supposed to. Try hard not to bitch and complain about all the work you have to do.... apologize if you bite someone's head off and remove your ego from EVERYTHING.
9. If you aren't already....practice Posing daily. Coaches Get help if needed.
10. Stay focused!
#Repost @suppxpress (@get_repost)
🚨NINE WEEKS OUT🚨
The NPC El Paso Supplement Xpress Bodybuilding Championships presented by @Gatsupplements is 9 weeks away!!! 🏅Competitors, don't wait register now!! 💪Save $40 when you register for 2 categories on NPCElPaso.com AND you get 10% off ALL supplement purchases at all 5 SX locations now through August 18 when you register. 💸
@ritaraeifbbpro @lizzieifbbpro @Shane_mtz @amyduchene @npcnewsonlineofficialpage @npctexas