Woah!! I’m HONORED you guys love this little red truck even before he’s finished!!! ♥️ I’ve gotten a few DM’s with repeat questions so here they are!: 1) What else will it say? - Merry Christmas in the space above the truck and your family name in the space below the truck with your established date
2) Does is come smaller? -YES!! This size is a 30”x18” the smaller version will be 18”x10”! 3) Does it qualify for Jake’s birth week sale? -YES! I’m throwing out the rule book you guys! If you order it between today and tomorrow you can preorder it at 30% off!!! I think that answers a majority of the repeat questions so DM me to preorder yours!!
Patient, kind, protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres, never fails. •
The boy I had a crush on when I was 7 turns 30 in a week. •
I’m so so lucky I’ve known him for almost my whole life •
I’m even luckier that I get to love him for the rest of it •
Things have certainly not always been perfect for Jake and I. Life has thrown us a lot of curveballs in our 7+ years of marriage and there have been moments we were on top of the world and moments we were brought to our knees. Yet through all of it there has been in constant. Jake and his unconditional love and his determination to do better and be better. •
He has taught me what it means to stand back up when you’re knocked down. He’s shown me things in myself I didn’t know existed, and he has loved the parts of me I couldn’t even like. •
I could go on and on and make you want to puke with the sappy-ness, 😂 but I will leave it with this.. I pray one day you are able to experience love from someone the way I get to experience it from Jake every day. Everyone deserves to be loved like this. I don’t take it for granted for a second. •
Enjoy 30% off all week with code JAKES30 •
||Link in bio||
We have been in our house for 4 months now. It’s probably been one of the hardest moves to date. 🏡
1. Because I was completely unprepared and sucked at packing 🏡
2. This was our first time moving with kiddos and oh my lanta how do 3 little humans have so much STUFF!? 🤦🏼♀️ 🏡
3. We thought our last home might have been a forever home 🏡
4. The new house has required wayyyy more work and energy and money than we expected. I mean I know it usually does but I just think we were completely naive to just how much work needed done 😫 🏡
5. Moving while trying to maintain a business is no joke. My plan was to have everything up and running within a week of moving in... well someone should have just grabbed ahold of me right then and told me I needed to go to the Cooky house because that’s just ridiculous. 🏡
It’s been and interesting 4 months, trying to navigate this new stage of life. We have had some ups and a lot of downs within the last 4 months but one thing has always remained... we did it together. This life is full of crazy twists and turns and ups and downs and surprises you never in a million years saw coming. But being able to do that with someone (or someones 😋) is the biggest blessing life has given me. @jakenotstatefarm and our 3 littles have gotten me through this summer, without their constant love, their endless hugs and extreme patience we have made it through one of the hardest seasons we have seen yet. I’m thankful, I’m stronger, and I’m ready to take that last chapter and allow it to push me through the next one 💕 Home isn’t a place you guys, it’s a state of mind. And I’m thrilled to be home!! •
||Link in bio||
The first day of a new month. It’s always somewhat refreshing but also somewhat daunting... This season in our lives seems to be a constant state of transition. Have you ever been there?
You feel the Lord calling you to a new journey just to have what you thought was God’s plan interrupted with another new journey. I kind of feel like I’ve been given life’s version of whiplash.
It’s a hard place to be. And these past months have held a lot of weird emotions for Jake and I. On one hand we have been so overwhelmingly blessed in ways we never expected. In other ways we have felt a level of exhaustion and if I’m being honest pain that we’ve never felt before.
I’ve been asking a lot of questions to God lately, wondering why He would show me my purpose just to say “wait”. The past 4 months have been a constant roller coaster for my emotions and my faith, and while I know I’ll never fully understand why God has done the things He has I know one thing... God has gone before me. He has won this battle. He has already seen the end of this story.
My job isn’t to know the whole story, my job is to be still, be patient, faithful, and wait on God’s timing. He will reveal the next step to me when the timing is perfect and my job is to have faith in that. 💕
||Link in bio||
Jake and I have been working (way too long) on this beautiful piece we gifted Jake’s mom for her birthday (that was in June 🤦🏼♀️) BUT, regardless of the fact that it took approximately 5,000 years to finish it is officially complete and to say I’m OBSESSED is an understatement!!!! I’m waiting in until she gets it to post a full reveal picture but omg you guys, 😍😍😍😍😍😍 We currently have on more available to customize. I promise it won’t take as long this time 😉 Message me if you’re interested.