Telp / WA : 08121531861
Follow & DM👇👇
- Odyssey Absolute ++ CBU AT
- Tahun 2005
- Warna Ungu Metalik
- No Pol AD solo ( Asli )
- Pajak Bulan 1-2019
- Km 91 RIBU
FITUR UNGGULAN :
- TOP GRADE, CBU Jepang ( JDM )
- Mesin 2.4L DOHC, Matic Triptronic
- Sun Roof, Jok Kulit
- AC 3 Blower w/ dual zone climate contro
- Jok elektrik ( Pengemudi )
- Jok Elektrik ( Baris Ke 3 )
- Cruise control, audio steering switch
- AFS, VSA, MID
- Dual SRS airbag, ABS, EBD
- Assist Stability Control
- Retracable outer mirror w/ heater
- Auto rain sensor
- Fog Lamp, Spoiler, Rear wiper
- VR 17", Double Cutter Muffler
- Dll, Selebihnya anda bisa GOOGLING / Cek Di Youtube Tentang Odyssey Absolute
- Bodi : Utuh, belum pernah nabrak, bebas banjir, karat / keropos
- Cat : Orisinilan, Mulus, Terawat
- Mesin : Sehat, Prima, Kering, Terawat
- Interior : Orisinil, Terawat, Harum, Bersih
- Kaki - Kaki : Nyaman, Senyap, Stabil
- Ban : 90% ( Tahun ban 2017 )
- Kelistrikan : semua normal, AC Dingin
- Kunci serep ada
- Siap Pakai
LAST MOBIL :
- Berdagang MOBIL / MOTOR Sejak 2009
- PANTANG Reset Odometer / Kilometer
- Berdagang untuk mencari Berkah & Rejeki
- Unit Selalu "Up To Date" nggak itu2 aja
- Apa Adanya, Komunikatif, Informatif
- Pelayanan Prima, Melebihi harapan anda
- Pelayanan Purna jual Kembali
- Siap Bantu MUTASI / BBN
- Toko Terang, Cek Unit Leluasa, Free Wifi
- Rekomendasi Bengkel / Suku Cadang
- Garansi Keaslian & Keabsahan Dokumen
- Hari Minggu Tetap Buka
- Tidak pernah meminta transfer uang dulu sebelum bertemu
- Tidak mewakilkan iklan / proses transaksi kepada akun / orang lain
- Tidak Memakai Nomor HP selain yg kami cantumkan di Akun ini
- Bertemu dengan penjual langsung adalah cara Ter Aman dalam membeli barang
- Kenalilah Kepribadian PENJUAL, sebelum Ber Transaksi
- Anda Sopan, Kami Segan
Yesterday, we traded in the car that we used to bring Miriam and Anna home after they were born. It was the first car Jeff and I bought together. We were sad to see it go, but knew we needed something bigger for our growing family. Enter Gabriel the Odyssey—a messenger of good news and great joy. 😉 We are officially a minivan family. 🍾🍾🍾
Just a little glimpse into that minivan life 🚐 ✌🏻 (photo taken by Beckham just seconds after Jason was white Dad dancing and I was turned around probably telling the boys to keep their hands to themselves)
This Honda Odyssey uses R20 tires size, which is a perfect size for the car. This elegant tires and rims stabilize the ride on high speed driving. It's equipped with Accelera 245/35 R20 tires and Rotiform R20 rims, which makes it really cool on the road.
What do you think about this Honda Odyssey? Share your thought through comment!
veni vidi dormivi
That literally was my overnight camping trip. Sorry, I mean car camping. No, actually, it was camping IN my car! cc: @ifeyeyam 😹
We drove up to Glacier Basin Campground in RMNP on Sunday. We set up the gazebo, made the bed, then napped, ate, slept, ate, and took a circuitous route back home.
* (1 and 2) breakfast this morning was a folded over frittata with horseradish cheese and cilantro, with sourdough bread.
* (3 and 4) dinner last night was leftovers from Friday's dinner party, fish curry and rice. It was a little too fiery for me so I doused it in yogurt. Heating the rice at 8500ft was a pain as water boils at 91C and that's not hot enough to heat rice in an open double boiler of sorts. The rice was just barely warm but the hot curry made up for it.
* we planned to go for a walk before sunset but we napped right until sunset. Sunset from the gazebo seemed just fine. Fish curry in the gazebo seemed even finer.
* the van and the gazebo. We didn't venture far from it. Neither of us had any complaints!
* my futon mattress (double size) fits perfectly in my minivan. With a few more mods, this will soon be a very comfortable camper for two. A third person can be accommodated but someone will have to sleep in a tent. That won't be me.
* we drove home via Shoshoni Yoga Retreat near Rollinsville, took a temple tour and gawked at all the beautiful murtis they have of Shiva, Ganesh, Saraswati, Durga, Kali, Lakshmi from India and Tibet.
Not much to get excited about really but I am kind of thrilled that my van can double as a camper!