There’s a reason these moves are included in so many amazing trainers’ personal routines.. they set your core on 🔥 Swipe for modified version and keep abs strong to steady yourself!!! I like doing both, 4 sets x10-15.. amazing as part of a HIIT home workout 😁🌺💥
NOTE: I’m wearing shell toes to keep from sliding, which is a personal preference. Just make sure your shoes have a decent grip and the ball has adequate air ~ and keep on rolling 😬. #adidasoriginals#curves#pikes#positivevibes#motivation#homeworkout
Would You Dare?
And the last move from #wouldyoudare Challenge is this yoga inspired push up!
Pay attention on keeping plank when lowering down, and have your elbows looking back( not to the side like in a regular push-up). Of course, has to be performed not less than 4 reps;) For workout ideas, exercise videos, clean eating program => Join Me And My Fit Squad in a #StrongNotSkinny Challenge which starts Friday 28th!
Registration Link Is In Bio 🙌🏼
💃🏻Do you ever get worried about losing any progress if you miss a week of workouts? Or if you have an “off” week with nutrition?
Don’t :) really, don’t.
💃🏻Think about it: if your best friend told you they were anxious about losing progress because they missed a week or two, you’d tell them to calm down, reassure them it’s fine, and to just get back to it as usual again.
💃🏻But when it comes to ourselves, we’re waaaay quicker to discourage ourselves and downplay our own efforts.
💃🏻Stop being mean to yourself amigas. Talk to yourself like you’d talk to your best friend. Remember, progress comes from consistency, not rigidity.
💃🏻We’re social young gals, not bodybuilders, or competitive athletes. So when I’m travelling (like now!!) I just remind myself: enjoy it! Progress comes from consistency, not rigidity.
💬«It's a funny thing about me. I don't have any interest in food most of the time now, although when I was a kid I was always hungry.» - Alan Ladd
🥇SAFE & LEGAL Winstrol (Stanozolol) Alternative
INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE & ROCK HARD MUSCLES🔥
Check Bio For Details!
Út fyrir þægindarammann... Um síðustu áramót fékk ég nóg af að horfa á mig þyngjast og þyngjast. Ég fór að hreyfa mig, rólega í fyrstu og svo aðeins meira eftir því sem þolið jókst. Ég hef lítið hreyft mig seinnipartinn í sumar annað en það sem fylgir vinnunni, en ég mun byrja aftur á fullu þegar hægist um hjá mér í október.
Er bara nokkuð stolt af mér enda 21kg farin og þau eru ekki velkomin aftur.
✨Now LIVE on the blog✨ “The Ultimate Butt And Thigh Pilates Workout Circuit!”🍑 Link in my profile 👉🏼 @pilatesbylisa or www.pilatesbylisa.com.au/blog
There's just something about an AMAZING Butt and Thigh workout that feels SO good! 🙌🏼 As my online studio members know, I'm not one to shy away from that deep burn and bringing out the powerful Pilates moves to challenge those lower body muscles. Showing both the superficial and deeper, intrinsic muscle groups love is important for achieving balance, both aesthetically and functionally, and also avoiding injury.
This butt and thigh circuit workout will help you achieve this! Strengthening your lower body will result in more efficient, effective movement in other workouts and day to day activities. Strong glutes and legs are your literal foundations, these muscles support your hips and lower back and maintain their alignment. The exercises in this circuit for the workout move your legs through every possible range of motion to maximise your results by targeting more muscles efficiently. Get ready to feel the burn! 🔥🔥🔥 Repeat all of these exercises on the right side three times through, before moving onto the left side and repeating three times through. This should result in a 20-30 minute KILLER Pilates leg workout! Are you ready? Let's go! ❤️
What do you plan to do after you get home today!??
Did you workout?? 🧐
If not I DARE YOU to do this routine at home.
How many times can you repeat it in 30 mins!??
💥20 Jumping jacks.
💥 4 high knees + touch toes. Repeat 6 times each leg.
💥 3 Tuck jump + 1 push up + 4 mountain climbers. Repeat 5 times.
💥 Standing abs, 6 each side. Repeat 5 times.
It takes the same amount of effort to complaint than to do something to change it.
Aidans Abs:100 Club♠️
This week we’re setting the challenge again...Giving you the chance to gain entry into an exclusive Club
The 100 Club ♠️
5 exercises x 20 seconds each = Entry 👑
Two Rules of entry: 1. Feet off the floor throughout, 2. move straight into each exercises
No rest, 100 seconds of work 💪🏻
Can you last 🤔🤔🤯🤯
Get someone to time you ⏳ to avoid cheating 👊🏻
Are you ready to learn The Turkish Get Up?
The Turkish Get Up teaches your body to work together to move efficiently. It teaches you to engage muscles in the correct sequence in more than one plane of motion. It also works on mobility and activation while under a load.
Check my story for a link to The Turkish Get Up form and variations!
Three Things You Can’t Sleep On - ✅ @celirj ✅ #womencrushwednesday and that #kettlebellswing - it’s one of my faves for #warmup#workout and #burnout 😂😂 - just make sure to focus in a few things when hitting these
1. The Swing is a hinge not a squat - If you aren’t feeling a stretch in your #hamstrings I suspect you’re bending at the knees and squatting vs hinging at - Keep your core tight, your back straight, and get your hips behind your centerline.
2. The Swing Is Explosive - the power of the swings comes from the force of the snap, not due to the arms swinging. there are so many ways to complete this exercise but when hitting a standard kettlebell swing you gotta focus on that explosive hip snap to drive the weight forward.
3. Don’t lean back at the top - keep the core engaged while snapping at the top and squeezing the glutes BUT don’t hyper extend that lower back - you wanna be snapping half way through the kettlebells swing (think 45-50 degree)
4. Let the kettlebell drag you in - don’t follow it - position yourself so your legs are directly below your butt at the beginning and ending. Key points: Your arms should be locked out, hips behind your center line, knees slightly bent, and your spine should be neutral.
5. Don’t swing the kb over your head - Some folks aka #crossfit have some very steadfast rules about how high the kettlebell should end up at the top of the Swing exercise (they say it should be at a completely parallel position to the ground). The kettlebell and your arms end up parallel to the ground, but the height is really determined by how explosive you are with your hip snap.