5 tips for selling your home during the holidays.
Selling your home during the holidays can be really easy! Buyers during this time of the year are serious and motivated, so keep these 5 tips in mind, and you’ll sell in no time!
1. Curb your collections. This year, don’t put out your Christmas village, nutcracker collection or any other large groupings.
2. Hold on until Christmas Eve to put out the presents.
3. Keep the number of Christmas trees in your home to one. Decorate it as neutral as possible, as not everyone may celebrate Christmas and you don’t want to turn off potential buyers.
4. Don’t use fake snow on the windows.
5. Keep the outside lights and decor very simple and tasteful. Maybe a string of lights on the house and a wreath on the door. You don’t want your potential buyers to focus on all of your decorations instead of the home itself.
Are you hosting or attending Thanksgiving this year? My family and I are renting a cabin a few hours north of Phoenix, so I am technically in the neither category. We will all be cooking and contributing to our meal. Tell me about your plans!
PC | @rennaihoefer
Are you looking for a retirement community? Come check out our latest stage in Leisure World. This 55 and older community has many amenities.
This home has 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 1050 sq ft. This model has a dining room and large living room.
Contact the agent to see it, Allison Van Wig @Vanwig at 562-882-1581.
L & L Home Styling
We do Full, Partial and Accessory Stages
Give us a call 📲 562-201-2933
Come ♥️ our Style!
Let us bring out the best in your home!
We loved staging Willoughby Walk’s show suites! This one in particular is the one bedroom bachelor unit. We styled it to fit the lifestyle of the young professional. If you haven’t yet make sure to check them out! They are a great option for renting in Langley.
Got tips for surviving holiday prep? While it seems that the holidays come earlier every year, I like to keep a few tricks in my back pocket to prepare for the seasonal rush. 📆🛍️ I always spend the early fall bolstering new patterns and determining which pattern sets I’ll be sharing in public and which ones private for art licensing. I don t take a long weekend ALL THE WAY away from the office, but I practice yoga and go out for a hike to grab a bit of calm after working hard. 🚶♀️👟🧥 After years of working, I finally have a method to maintain sanity during my busiest time of year. I would legit never survive without self-care. What about you? I’m welcoming advice from business owners and NON entrepreneurs alike!🙏 #surfacepatterndesign#bonniechristine#artdirectors#artlovers#christmas#vancouver#furniture#homestager#pillowcover#homedecor#socialcurator#decor
Showcasing some of the soft furnishings and accessories I purchased for my clients loft conversion in #Cheshire#sandbach . I wanted an approval on the colours and textures before the beds came (as we have a very tight deadline!) Really pleased she loved it all.