What you see is what you get 📣📢 $3,888/= NETT !!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲🔊🔊
(No Gimmicks !) 🧐😎 Ladies👸 & Gentlemen🤴, Our November Special is FINALLY HERE ! 🍍🍍🍍
(This time mai gong boh 🍌 hor)
We may show up late 🙇♂️🙇♀️, but people always say "Better late than never appear" 😲🤤😱🤭😜🙄🤩🤗
Our sales figures say good also not wulala good👍, say bad also not jin bad (Not Bad) 👎 but we always offer the best deal in the market. 🎰💵💰💁♂️💁♀️🙆♂️🙆♀️🙋♂️🙋♀️ 💡As our big boss🤵 PANG KANG don't know go where 🗺🏝 find wife👰, so we ka ki lai (ownself check ownself) 🤦♂️🤦♀️set sales target. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 BOH JING HU LIAO LA !!! 🎉🎊🍻🍾🍶🍹🥂🥃🍷🍸🥤 Not no Gahmen👨✈️👩✈️, Is no niam-ing (nagging)💦💨💬 Towkay🤬 in the house 🤗
Lai (Come)🤫 🤫 see below description. Let's GO !!! Best Quality & Value Kitchen Package in the market @ affordable price - 10ft High Quality MARBLE VEINS QUARTZ 😲😲😲😲😲😲
- 10ft Top + 10ft Bottom Kitchen Cabinet
- Legs Supports for Kitchen Cabinet
- PVC White Internal
- ABS Door Trimming - Soft Close Door Hinges ✅No Hidden Costs
✅No T&Cs on signing additional Renovation Package to be entitled
✅No Short Charge
✅Free on site Measurement, Delivery and Installation
✅No GST (Nett)
✅In-house Quartz Tops
✅No Third Parties Charges
✅Short Waiting Time
✔In-house home furnishing (Bed Frames, Mattress, Sofas, Dining Tables & Chairs, Binds, Curtains, Wallpapers and MORE)
Ok so this is far from done (we didn't get the windows trimmed, just insulated) but I am loving it so far. I have been painting for HOURS! (Walls + fireplace) 😂 Guys, fireplaces are TEDIOUS to paint! But worth it. I can't wait til its done and I can put up the curtains and decorate. Stay tuned! ✌
So, anyone who’s been in #thisoldhouse * knows that
1) We bought a piece of work. Nothing has been updated correctly since the 50’s.
2) We ❤️ Antiques & refurbished/Recycled items. Nathan found an old mirror in the crawl space, we had an old school pencil sharpener (included with the purchase of the house), I purchased a repurposed hanging lamp from @metalwoodsalvage , our neighbor gave us some old tin siding, and we found shelving brackets at our local antiques store. Put it all together and you have yourself a “book/wine/photo nook”! 3) once @nathannarry starts a project, he doesn’t quit until it’s done. The old cabinets were 1970s paneling... and the drawers were in rough shape. We left the exposed wall for added fun.. it’s cool 🤷♀️ We still have flooring, more paint, shelving, MORE stair treads to replace, etc BUT we are getting closer to our vision for this house daily! Nate keeps chugging away & I keep adding to his list! 😂 #antiques#homerenovation#homeremodel#recycle#repurpose#history#spraypaintfixeseverything#homesweethome#oregonliving#oregonlife#countryliving#countrylife#moneypit#homedepotlovesus#equity#bloodsweatandtears
Working on some more Christmas decorating while my hubby is in the other room screaming at the game!!😂 Where are all my Bears fans at???🧡🐻 Anyway- I was thinking... it’s getting pretty dull outside and it’s only November😩 This is where house plants are amazing!! They bring the green and happiness into your home during winter!! This sweet plant was only $6 and I found a couple more for under $20! Best part- they will come right to your door!!!! I’ll also link a few of my favorite pots to plant them in😍🌿 All details linked with the LIKEtoKNOW.it app!!!! http://liketk.it/2ykqH #liketkit @liketoknow.it @liketoknow.it.home #LTKhome#LTKstyletip#LTKunder50#LTKunder100#LTKholidaystyle#LTKholidaywishlist#LTKholidaygiftguide#LTKholidayathome
Floors are officially done. 🙌 this kitchen has come a long way. Besides the floors we put in, I'm most excited for the pantry that's behind the fridge. 😁 now for new cabinets and an island. At some point the hole where the fireplace used to be will be covered. Don't mine the mess. 😂 it's hard having a functional home when everything is being remodeled.
Would you guys want me to get into more details about our DIY home remodel? Like the stuff we use, where we got it from? How much we paid? Pretty much like a blog. Let me know if you guys are interested. We've put so much into this house, Scott's sweat and my tears. 😂 I'm documenting for our keepings but would love to share it with you guys if interested.
Septic system being repaired in preparation for plumbing. Long story short: We asked our former GC to mark and barricade the septic system numerous times to avoid accidents or damage. Numerous times he said he would. He didn’t. A crane drove over and sunk into the septic system. The end. #renovationnightmares#carmenandnaterebuild#carmenandnatetakeover
Some views are just too beautiful to be interrupted by frames or unnecessary wall space.
A floor to ceiling window wall offers panoramic vistas right from the living room sofa. They’re especially ideal when facing a tranquil garden, large pool, or other showy landscaping feature, giving your space a luxury feel and flooding your interiors with natural light.
This guy of mine. I told Adam that I really wanted to have our fireplace complete for the holidays and we knocked it out 36 hours later. He even built the mantle from scratch because I couldn't find exactly what i wanted from local reclaimed wood beams. I'm in love y'all. 😭 😍 I design it and he makes it a reality - DIY husband/wife teamwork. #homeremodel#coloradobehrs#fireplace
✨ PAINT UPDATE ✨ .
If you have been watching my stories this weekend then you know that our kitchen has finally been painted! 🙌🏼 My hubby worked so hard to get this done for me, since he knew how bad the old teal color was bothering me. Side Note: My husband is a rockstar and treats me too good 👸🏻
Since I have had a few questions about the colors we have used, I figured I would make a post about them so anyone can refer back! 👇🏼
- Alabaster: this is the color we will be using on the walls in the whole house. I love this off-white color because it is much warmer than a pure white. - Agreeable Grey: This is the color we are using for all of the trim in the house. At first, I went with Repose Grey thinking I wanted more of a true grey. After testing it we went with this color to add a little more taupe and warmth. - Dovetail: This is the color we are going to paint all of the interior doors. Our new house has custom doors, so I wanted to make them stand out with a darker paint color. .
We are definitely switching things up a little with this house! 💁🏻♀️ .
We love a closet makeover! This client not only wanted the space to function better but they also wanted a more serene space. What we did:
* Changed all hangers to grey velvet slimline
* Changed what was hanging where for better function
* Organized drawers and changed what was placed where: socks, panties, bras in shallow drawers and workout gear, swim and pajamas in deep drawers
* Added bins to narrow cubbies to act as drawers
* Ordered more shelves from the client’s closet supplier to add more space for shoes
Don’t forget to flip to the last photo to see the before shot!
(Please note that to protect the client’s privacy, we laid personal photos flat to take these photos.) #walkincloset