We shared with you guys about the usual thoughts we all have while procrastinating yesterday... and so for today - is procrastination really a bad thing? 🤔
Share with us in the comments below any positive or negative outcomes that resulted from your procrastination! 🤭 #GlintsOpinions
I’ve been craving work.
For the past few months I complained often about not being able to learn, research, design, and create things with data - aka work for me. As I start actively looking a jobs and school programs I’ve reflected a lot on what I’ve learned the past few months being a mom and the list is every growing. You best believe I’ll be adding momma to my resume!
Here’s a little snippet of me learning something new. The numbers proved my milk supply was dropping. I couldn’t keep up with my little guy’s needs so I did what I know best: researched (ways to boost my milk supply), designed (a recipe that worked best for us), and created (some cookies that increased milk for my little guy). #werk#mommalookingtodesign#hireme
✨Superfood stuffed RAW chocolate brownies ✨
Only @veganlebanesestreetfood 🍫🍫🍫 this healthy alternative to chocolate brownies will have you coming back for thirds! Grab yours tonight @veganlebanesestreetfood ❤️✌️
This is a great way to describe my first few years of managing people. I was amazing at disengaging teams of people and saying the weirdest things in group meetings.
I was awkward.
It took me a few years and about 26 books to understand it was okay to stand up in front of a team of people and say “I’m not sure but I want to figure it out together.” Once I made this shift my team became more engaged, they trusted me and we made magic happen in terms of annual goals.
Not having the answers and admitting it was the key!
Holiday season of a photographer..... for anyone who is NOT a photographer: .
- Basically behind on editing till like, forever. .
- Our laptop is our new accessory. It goes everywhere with us. .
- Trust me, while you see other sneak peeks going up, does NOT mean we aren't working on your photos too. .
- Juggling a million inquiries, sessions at one time. .
- Culling a gazillion photos a day till our eyes bleed. .
- Yes. Putting our laptop away every now and then for JUST A LITTLE so we don't lose our minds. Maybe even having a beer or two here and there. .
- Editing in between keeping kids alive. .
- Answering to a million last minute inquiries who didn't book 2 months ahead and struggling with the dilemma of not wanting to add more to my plate but needing dat Christmas money since this is my only source of income.. .
- Trying to rush so we can stop hearing if your photos are ready.. we're trying 😩 .
- Preparing for the holidays, just like you...ON TOP of all of this lol.
Your local photog