Signs from your Spirit Team 101 - Numbers or Sequences of Numbers
Our last post in this series was about coins and money. So we're going to take this a bit further and talk about numbers and seeing sequences of numbers! -
Have you ever noticed that you might see the same number over and over again in the same day? Or you might see the same repeating numbers that catch your eye often? E.g. often when I look at the time on the phone I get 11:11 or 1:11 or when I'm waiting for the lifts in my apartment building both lifts are on level 11 so I always see 11 11. That's Spirit trying to give you a message. -
Apart from the repeating numbers of 1 as given above, other examples of repeating numbers are 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 000 or multiple repeats of those numbers. These all have meaning! Repeating 1s means paying attention to your thoughts as your thoughts create your reality. It's a number that signals manifestation and new beginnings. -
So how can these numbers appear? I've given some examples above but other examples include seeing them on your receipt (e.g. your ticket number might be 111 or the transaction time is 11:11am) or you might receive a phone call from someone at 11:11am (a person who you might have been thinking of just before the phone call). You might walk by a street that you do all the time and all of a sudden notice the number of the house, and you might even see the number in a cloud! More on clouds in our next post :) -
It's easy to do a web search on what various numbers mean - I like to refer to http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com when I see certain numbers. By the way, the numbers don't have to be repeating - one of our friends kept seeing the number 24 .. which pretty much means "go with the flow" - that's a BIG theme in her life right now ;) .
When you acquire #knowledge , you spread it. Everything is interconnected, if you change, people around you will start to change too. And because those people change, institutions will change. You become a "catalyst" which means that you're causing change, you're putting huge processes in motion. Some of these processes may go by unnoticed but once you're down this path you'll start to notice a lot of synchronicity. Which is some sort of gentle way of the universe to let you know that you're on the right track. This is the most enforcing way to create something, the universe will react to you. We are all able to use our imagination to literally dream things into materialization. We can do this by putting ideas in other people's head, just like how you're reading this text now. But the best way to do this is by building on your own imagination.
Free yourself of judgments, those judgments will become limitations. Don't become sour by complaining how bad situations in the world are, but build the change you wish to see. Build a life that's worth living and remembering. Influence others positively, be a beacon of love and light. Make sure that whatever you leave behind once you die, is all you could offer. 💜
21 symptoms I feel from my spiritual awakening 🔮💜
- 1. The feeling that something has changed inside me, a feeling that I’ve separated from my “old self” and am an entirely new being unrelated to whom I was before.
2. Awareness of my old negative habits & everything that was not right in my “old life”
3. Need for solitude or to be surrounded with others more in alignment with who I have become.
4. Loss of interest in anything superficial and everything not authentic.
5. Deep sadness/compassion about the suffering in the world.
6. Feeling of responsibility to make the world a better place.
7. A few yearning for a deeper meaning of my life, and a purpose in the world.
8. Hypersensitivity. In addition to my 5 physical senses (touch, taste, smell, hearing, and sight) I also feel a more developed spiritual sense pallet, with my intuition, emotions, imagination, conscience, and inspiration.
9. Increased creativity and inspiration and NEED to realize my dreams.
10. Willingness to know who I truly am, and FINALLY be myself.
11. Increased desire to reconnect with MYSELF. My higher self.
12. More frequent coincidences and synchronicities in my life. Finding myself in the right place at the right time with the right people more often.
13. Awareness and attention to the food I eat.
14. Changing sleep patterns, needing more sleep.
15. Loss of interest in worrying, actions based more off of LOVE and not fear.
16. Avoiding /disinterest in conflict.
17. Separation from judgment toward others and myself.
18. Increased willingness to love and give without expectations.
19. Feeling of being connected to everything and everyone (humans, animals, nature, planet and universe)
20. Strong mutual understanding of animals and nature. Knowing animals are more than fur and bones, they are consciousness and have feelings, just as plants do.
21. Feeling of pure bliss. A burn in my chest with deep happiness and contentment. Delighted with “nothing” or the simplistic things in life like the colors of animals fur and leafs of plants and the perfection of the human body. ✨❤️ p.s. isn’t this IG filter magical 😍 it puts into an image how I feel and I LOVE IT !