🌿🌿🌿Well this is supposed to start happening today- FLOORS! 🤗 These were the finalist. I ended up going with the top carpet. I’ve never had carpet like this before and I’ve only seen it on #HGTV , but I really liked it. I only have carpet in the bedrooms. Call it a Midwestern thing, but come January, I really do like carpet when rolling out of bed. However, I wanted something that was padded, but felt more like a rug. My sister has similar carpet in her house and I really like it. Fortunately, it’s not all the rage in the Midwest yet, and I got it for a good price. I say yet, because these things are always changing. The faux wood, which is actually luxury laminate was a much easier decision. My taste in hardwood is expensive! 🤑So, to get the look without blowing budget, we went with these. They are very durable. My old floors were more grayish, so I knew going in this was for me. I can’t do dark floors. I have them now and they are nice, but they drive me nuts with all their footprints. What I discovered about my gray floors is how easy they were. I’m believing these will be the same, just a little change up in the color. Something a little less trendy and a little more warm, which will be nice compliment to my cool walls. Fingers crossed anyways!! 🤞🤞🤞 #floors#home#remodel#carpet#beautyforashes
Our own TV-star!
Our sister company Human Entrance’s Linda Johansson was recently featured on the USA-based television network HGTV’s show “House Hunters International”. In the show, Linda assists two American women coming to live in Gothenburg, Sweden, with finding a suitable home – all while balancing needs, budget and expectations.
Can we assist with finding homes for your relocating employees? Or do you want to rent out your home to companies and their foreign employees?
Link on our Facebook page!
Wow! So happy for our clients! We completed this home a few years back and the clients are relocating. They had this home on the market for only 24 hours and had 17 showings and 6 offers with an above asking price sale! Well done! So happy to have been able to create this beach home for them and hope the new homeowners love it as much as they did!
Design: @madison.taylor.inc. 📷 💥: @natcaronphoto
The first thing I noticed in this room is the unique light fixtures 😍
Love the bright look🤩
What do you like about this kitchen?
Follow @zn_homedecor 💗💗
Credit @mmlighting .
LOOKING TO REPLACE YOUR KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS?
Kitchens sell houses. When replacing a scratched, scorched, stained, or just plain unattractive countertop, give careful consideration to the impact the selection will have on the overall resale value of the home.
1. Granite: Polished & honed, granite countertops have held the popular edge amongst consumers in recent years. A natural material, each slab is unique. It’s important to note that granite is porous; stains & a yearly sealing is recommended. The installed price per square foot ranges from $60-$100. Be prepared to pay more for exotic slabs.
2. Slate: Stunning, rich & natural, slate is highly-resistant to heat, chips & scratches. Slate is anti-bacterial, chemical free, stain-resistant, noncombustible, strong & durable. Slate is available in shades of black, charcoal, gray, pewter, green, purple and red. Installed slate countertops will range in price from $75-$120 per square foot.
3. Marble: The gray-toned veining in Carrara or Calacatta marble has timeless appeal & gives any kitchen a decidedly high-end look. These natural dark & light variations in the stone also help disguise wear & hide light stains. However, marble is porous so staining can be a problem. Marble counters range in price from a low of $75 to a high of $120 per square foot.
4. Solid Surface: Corian made by DuPont is the most commonly known solid surface countertop. Made from a nonporous acrylic polymer, Corian is easy to clean & nonporous so stains don’t penetrate the surface. Available in a number of colors, one of the greatest benefits of Corian is it’s seamless appearance. Cuts & scratches can be buffed out. Corian is heat resistant but can be damaged by excess heat. The price for installed Corian ranges from $42-$65 per square foot.
5. Quartz/Engineered Stone: Originally introduced as a high-end alternative to granite, quartz is the biggest trend for countertops in 2018. Thanks to its non-porous surface, quartz countertops are practically maintenance-free. Resistant to stains, scratches, heat & impact, quartz countertops don't need to be sealed like natural stone countertops. Costs range from $95-$105 per square foot installed.
More rainfall calls for basement flooding. If water makes contact with electrical devices in your home DO NOT enter until the power has been disconnected by the local electric utility and call a licensed electrical contractor, like us, right away.
Back to our mudroom addition for a double shower remodel. The glass is being installed today, but couldnt help notice how much use the mudroom is getting. Every detail was designed around the clients daily life, from the 9 foot tall coat cubbies to the bike racks on the wall. #allsoppdesign#designbuild
Our own TV-star!
Relocating to a new country can be a challenge, not to mention finding a place to live!
Human Entrance’s own Linda Johansson, Global Mobility Services Relocation Consultant, was recently featured on the USA-based television network HGTV’s show “House Hunters International”. In the show, Linda assists two American women coming to live in Gothenburg, Sweden, with finding a suitable home.
The episode demonstrates the typical challenges of an international home search assignment – balancing needs, budget and expectations. Linda, as well as our other experienced staff, have solid experience in handling home searches and other mobility services to ensure a smooth transfer to a new location.
Find the clip on our Facebook page!
This combo never seems to get old and I’m loving it! A mixture of rustic and industrial, with classy cream cabinets and cement counter tops, make for some of the most beautiful kitchens we’ve seen around Tampa Bay. We’re always in the know of new listings coming on market before they even hit! For details on this beauty, DM me. #Homesweethome#kitchen
Chillin' and helping Mama recover. She's learning about color compliments from @genevievegorder and @hgtv 😁 #raisethemright#hgtv#DearGenevieve#cutebaby#ClaireBear 🎀
Surgery update: Everything went well as planned. They did have to remove the right ovary and tube but the left is intact. We didn't get any pictures 😝 but know they were as gross as you could imagine. Bleh! Thank you for all of your 🙏🏽's!!! 😗
There is no need to deprive yourself on style and function in small spaces. This bathroom has it all. Double vanities, a soaking tub, a sick shower, #shiplap walls, chevron pattern marble tile...PERFECTION!
Maintenez votre maison rangée grâce à la pratique étagère en métal Oh My Home (6 étagères) ! Une étagère démontable parfaite, à placer dans n'importe quelle pièce.
Étagères de polyester plastifiée
Structure métallique et connecteurs en plastique
Facile à monter
Design moderne et original
6 étagères disposées en hauteur
Largeur x profondeur de cahque étagère env. : 34 x 28 cm
33 tiges métalliques
18 connecteurs en plastique
Dimensions approx. : 68 x 70 x 34 cm