So as previously mentioned I am going to do some posts on maps I’d like to see on Battlefront 2 and their game modes.
The first one I’d love to play is Scarif, as a Galactic Assault mode. I know there was Scarif: Blast on Battlefront but I think this GA version would be amazing! So here’s how it would go:
- 100 rebels start at landing pad and make way through the forests and beaches
- The Rebels need to attack two transport entrances and activate 2 of the comms link terminals to receive land and air reinforcements
- The Empire needs to defend this point, and kill 100 troops to win at each new objective - Once the Rebels have succeed, they gain their reinforcements (X-Wings & U-wings) and the Empire gain TIE STRIKERS, TIE FIGHTERS and AT-STs
- Rebels move on to the second objective of securing 3 citadel entrances with explosive charges. These are located around the main landing pad - Once achieved, Rebels then need to secure the main landing pad and enter the main door to the citadel (this is one objective, where the rebels must capture the area)
- After this the Rebels can enter the citadel tower and attack the archive lobby
- Rebels need to obtain the Death Star plans by holding downloading them from the archive terminal
- Once the plans have been obtained the rebels have access to the lifts to the top of the tower (respawn point in the elevator)
- The Empire now needs to defend the top of the tower to stop the rebels from uploading the plans to the rebel fleet
- Rebels need to upload the plans via the main satellite.
Let me know what you guys think! I hope you like the idea.
Hit follow for more Star Wars posts! @Level_1313
Esto paso ayer en la Master del 13 de octubre #heroesvsvillains @johannapumpit y @pumpit_fitclub gracias a los invitados especiales @dancar_com_tiao que bello es conocer personas de otro país gracias a los asistentes, colegas y compañeros de trabajo nos vemos en los. Próximos eventos
There’s no super-hero without a super-villain to fight back! This month’s #PULSEMonthlyChallenge we want to know who’s your favorite super-hero/super-villain? Dm us and let us know 💜💕 #HeroesVsVillains
There’s no super-hero without a super-villain to fight back!This month’s #PULSEMonthlyChallenge we want to know who’s your favorite super-hero/super-villain? Dm us and let us know 💜💕 #HeroesVsVillains .
#fbf nominated by @reality_rankings
With the Heroes and Villains sitting at 5 members each at the merge, the Heroes thought they had the game in their pockets. However, @pshallow made one of the boldest, daring and strategic moves in the history of the game. With the target firmly on her back, she perfectly predicted the Heroes’ plan. She was the decoy as they actually targeted a different Villain. Parvati played two idols and none for herself. Due to her bold move, JT was voted out and the entire season shifted in favor of the Villains. While already considered a legend in Survivor history, this move cemented Parvati as one of the greatest of all time.
@officialsurvivor_cbs @jeffprobst @pshallow