Bacon and Egg noodles on this cold and miserable day in Victoria! Feels like a comfort food but it’s completely guilt free! 😍 Thanks @mz_keto for the inspiration they are so good!! Next time I think I’ll use a thinner noodle but the taste is still yummy as 😊👌 #keto#yum#heaveninabowl after this picture I added a splash of soy sauce and they taste just like Dragon noodles, one of my faves! Next time I might add some spring onion 🙊
SCORE!! Needed a little sweetness in my day. Here is Warm Chia Pudding. All the goodness of cinnamon, coconut milk, and hemp, with a little stevia. 💓
1 C coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Heat until hot throughout.
Add 1&1/2 TBSP chia seeds
1 packet SweetLeaf Stevia
Pour into blender and blend on high until thickened.
Pour into bowl, sprinkle cinnamon and hulled hemp seeds on top. Add spoon and enjoy! Easy on my body and warms my soul. #cinnamon#chia#warmth#heaveninabowl#healing#sweetleaf#happybelly#theliferenewed
Good morning from TAMPA! ☀️☀️☀️
My naturopath said that in order to really help my thyroid heal I need to be strict on cutting on dairy and gluten...so on vacay that leaves me with this bowl of steel cut oats, nanner, and a generous amount of PB for breaky...and you know what? I don’t hate it. .
Cheers and Happy Thursday!
🍐🍌SWEET DREAMS SMOOTHIE 🍌🍐
Wonderful good morning guys and happy Thursday! 😊☀️🍀
Seriously- this was one of the best smoothies I’ve ever made. 😍😍Although the pic can’t really show it. But it was just too good so I had to share it.
Heavenly sweet, harmonious taste and so simple. Banana, pomegranate and pear- that’s it.
So have a day heavenly nice day guys’d! 😊☀️🍀
🍌1 big banana 🍐1 pear
❤️seeds of 1/4 pomegranate -> blend
Toppings: 3 tsp soy-oat-yogurt, nuts, pomegranate seeds ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wunderschönen guten Morgen meine Lieben und einen schönen Donnerstag! 😊☀️🍀
Ernsthaft- das war einer der besten Smoothies, die ich bisher gemacht habe. 😍😍Auch wenn das Bild das leider nicht ganz zeigen kann.
Aber das war einfach sooooo lecker, dass ich es teilen musste.
Himmlisch süß, harmonisch und ohne viel Schnickschnack. Banane, Birne, Granatapfel- das war’s.
In diesem Sinne einen traumhaften Tag meine Lieben! 😊☀️🍀
🍌1 große Banane 🍐1 Birne ❤️Kerne eines 1/4 Granatapfel -> ab in den Mixer
Toppings: 3 TL Soja-Hafer-Joghurt, Nüsse, Granatapfelkerne
Roasted beetroot & sweet potato soup with ginger, a little soy yogurt and crunchy apple chips 🍽️
2 big sweet potatoes (750 g)
3 beetroots (500 g)
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp apple vinegar
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp cinnamon
1 pinch of nutmeg
1 tsp salt
1 red onion
2 garlic cloves
1 piece of ginger (25 g)
1 l water
Toppings: Soy yogurt, apple chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200*C and wash the vegetables. Peel sweet potatoes and beetroots, core the apple. Cut everything into 2 cm thick pieces and transfer to a big bowl
2. Combine 2 Tbsp of olive oil, apple vinegar, maple syrup, cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Mix with the vegetables in the bowl.
3. Transfer vegetables onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
4. In the meantime mince onion, garlic and ginger. Heat up 1 tbsp of olive oil in a big saucepan. Fry garlic and onion until golden, then add water and take off the heat until the vegetables are ready.
5. Add roasted vegetables to the saucepan and blend with a handheld blender until smooth. Add more water to adjust thickness if necessary.
6. Taste the soup and adjust the flavor if needed by adding more salt and apple vinegar. (1 added ½ tsp of salt and 1 tbsp of apple vinegar)
7. Enjoy soup with a little soy yogurt and crispy apple chips.
🥗 Meat Free Monday! 🥗
We just adore asparagus 😋 and when teamed with our Chilli Haloumi, sweet cherry tomatoes and garlic, they are next level amazing! Recipe below 👇🏽 Asparagus, Haloumi and Cherry Tomato Salad
* 1 Bunch Fresh Asparagus, each stalk cut into thirds
* 1 Chilli Haloumi Block, sliced into 1cm pieces
* 400g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
* 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
* 1 Tbsp Butter
* Salt and Pepper to taste -To Prepare-
1. Sauté garlic and asparagus lightly in butter. Remove from pan and cool.
2. Panfry the Haloumi until golden, approx 30 seconds each side.
5. Cut each Haloumi slice into thirds.
4. Toss all ingredients gently in a bowl, season and serve.
My breakfast legit tasted like apple crisp 🍎 🤤#winning#favoritedessert !! This recipe is definitely going into my Freedom Eating group recipe book ! Still room if you want to eat simple , yummy food , feel like a million bucks ... and lose weight ☺️
HEAVEN IN A BOWL 🙌🏽
My first mango of the season, my favourite Greek yogurt aaaand my new found love ... @carmanskitchen cocoa, cranberry and roasted nut clusters 🤤🤤🤤🤤 Plus the most amazing eggplant toastie paired with two perfect coffees 👌🏽 Could it get any better, probably not! 🤗✨