NEW 12 Week Weightloss Challenge starts January 7th! **10-15 NEW participants needed! Doesn’t matter your fitness abilities - we will have special low impact classes for beginners. **Learn how to eat correctly for you and your body- not just a “diet”.
**Improve your energy levels, mood, and your life! **Join other wonderful people focused on the same goals - accountability!
Win $400 💰 cash and other great prizes just for focusing on YOU!
DM me for details or to sign up now!
#FeaturedClientOfTheMonth Patriot Mobility Inc. is a home accessibility and mobility company in West Babylon, NY. Founded in 2010, Patriot Mobility services and install thousands of #stairlifts , ramps, porch lifts, and power #scooters each year.⠀
As a registered Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business, Patriot works directly with the US Veteran's Affairs office to aid disabled and injured heroes.⠀
With a growing service area in more than 6 states, Patriot Mobility trusts @thebluesurge to manage their entire company's digital marketing, including website maintenance, social media management, personalized email campaigns, and graphic design.
Do you love to love on local communities? Main Street West is a dedicated group of volunteers focused solely on revitalizing Harmar, the west side of Marietta and today is Sunday Funday at Boathouse BBQ with all proceeds benefiting this group! Pumpkin carving, live music, a corn hole tournament, door prizes, a chili cook off and more today from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 #livelovemov#mymarietta#mainstreetwest#mainstreet#harmar 📸 by @clutchmov of the Historic Harmar Bridge
What is up IG? End of Oct? Really? Here comes winter. Time to get in your home to hibernate.
So what about the people that can’t get into their home? Steps stopping you?
Call On The Mend today. We can get you in, look at these custom ramps Bob and Max just put in.
No matter what the situation is, we have solutions to get you in, out, up and down in your home.
Call us we are ready if you are. We have the tools.
Stay warm IG.
Steps to getting my cat in her carrier when I need to take her to the vet:
1. Very quietly place the carrier is a hidden but spacious location (we’re going to need a lot of room for this)
2. Sneak up on cat by wearing a suit of armor made sweatpants, sweatshirt, and socks
3. Pounce on cat using anywhere from 4-13 moves you saw in Wrestlemania to immobilize
4. Jam cat head first in to the carrier while still holding all 4 legs in a hog tied position. Don’t forget to lift with your legs when you’re dealing with a 20lbs+ cat.
5. Defying all laws of Physics, your cat will get out of this and run under the bed. Wait 1 hour until she forgets long enough to repeat steps 1-4 (this make take 2-3 attempts.. but you can’t give up or show weakness!)
Steps to getting my cat in her carrier when we’re not going to the vet... 1. Take a shower and place the carrier close enough to the bathroom door that she feels confident you will hear her meowing the entire time the door is closed.