My Number 1 Ab exercise has to be hanging leg raises 🤙
Aim to do 4 sets of 12-15 reps 👍
1.Try and keep each rep slow and controlled to really engage your core.
2. Avoid swinging in the movement, the more you swing then the less focus you will put onto your core.
3. Make sure you have got a good grip on the bar, last thing you want is to be losing your grip mid set.
4. Get your breathing correct, this is key to any exercise. When you raise your legs you want to exhale and when you lower your legs thats when you want to inhale. Always exhale on the 'work'. 5. Enjoy it, try and avoid thinking of any exercise as a chore, we all have a certain exercise that isn't our favourite but just try and embrace it and the reults will follow.
Hanging Scene 🥀
The finest socks you’ll ever own limited to 100 pairs per colorway.
* Antibacterial materials for maximum breathability
* Fibres and fabrics that absorb sole impact for minimum pain
* Toe finger protectors
* Top shelf embroidery
Free shipping worldwide for a limited time.
Get yours solely at @skate_you / skateyou.com
Just hanging about .
If your serious about progression.. you'll do everything in your power to get improve.. In my case it's working at improving all the little things.. like my grip strength, stability, balance and core! Neglected by most but cherished by those who understand the importance of the little things 🙌👌🔥