My beautiful people, what hair will you be wearing when the balls drops at midnight on the 31st? Hopefully something new, fun, and flirty! Grab your new year hair NOW during our end of year sale where you can get Curly Ryder, City Afro, and our blended wigs for 25% off at RunwayCurls.com! Start 2019 with a BANG!
We’re about to be in 2019, don’t get stick with old hair! We have you covered, get 25% off Curl Ryder, City Afro, and all blended during our end of year sale! You have until the 31st, so what are you waiting for? Head to RunwayCurls.com and enter the new year looking HOT!
The holidays are just around the corner and some of our favorite hair is on sale! Get it as a present for yourself, we won’t tell ;) For a limited time, get 25% off Curly Ryder, City Afro, and all blended hair! This sale lasts until the end of the year, so don’t miss your chance to start your new year right with some fierce hair!
When bed head looks like mom tried fixing your hair and getting you ready for the day 😂😂😂 I’m new at this mom thing, when should Dekey get his first hair cut?? Do I wait for it to fill in more? Send me your mommy tips! 💗
It’s super cool to have friends / clients ask how I curl my hair—but I want you to be able to feel the way I make you feel when you leave the salon every day! So I made this quick video to hopefully help you out! Don’t give up or get too frustrated if you don’t get it at first. I learn EVERYTHAAANG by trial + error. I break down what I’m doing below!
1. When doing this on myself, I personally section from the back. Then I take a slice and curl that first piece.
2. I wrap the hair, starting at the TOP, not the ends, then LOOP down the hair shaft as I go. .
3. Pull down straight at the ends to create that UNDONE, beachy look. You can alternate each curl for maximum beachiness!
4. I work in slices towards the front of the face, leaving the curls to cool before I mess with them.
5. Once cooled, I shake them with my fingers and spray with my favorite texturizing spray by @igk, from the ends and up into the hair.
6. Have amazing hair.
I hope this helps and tag me in any pics of you’ve tried it this way! 😘 oh yeah! I used a 1 1/4” Hot Tools curling iron for this look! 🎧: Subtle Love by Birthday