This ones for y’all, thank you for letting me do my thang. Thank you for trusting me to use all my education to find what’s best for YOUR hair. Thank you for allowing me to be creative & create magic, but trusting me to tell you no as well. Thank you for allowing me to master my craft. To my clients that have been there from day one, you guys are the most loyal clients I know! You have held it down through all of my crazy life! Like legit, crazy life. This career is not for the weak, there is so much more to it than the followers, the image, & the life style. I really only have one goal, to make you guys feel better than you can came in. Not just with your hair but within yourself as well. Those that have been with me, you know the connection is crucial. I don’t care about how many people sit in my chair, I care about who sits in my chair. This ones for you, each one of you. Have a fabulous weekend! Signing off! 😘 #modernsalon#americansalon#behindthechair#saloncentric#cosmoprof#licensedtocreate#hairdressermagic#ittakesapro#hairsquad#hairdresser#hairstylist#559#fresyes#clovis#fresnohair#clovishair#centralvalley
#이노원장 의 #남자머리 추천스타일♾
네츄럴하고 헝클어진 느낌에 #쉐도우펌 스타일 입니다
직모로 고민이신분들이 하기 좋아요❤
#뿌리볼륨 없어 처지는 모발 #적극추천
손질은 드라이기와 털어 줄 손만 있다면 Ok
마무리로 컬전용 제품만 컬을 살려 발라주면
잘생길 준비 ㅡ 끝 ㅡ 😎
완성도 높은 헤어스타일을 원하신다면
앞머리는 눈썹을 가려서 와주세요🙆♂️
⚖시술시간 - 2시간 ⚖
#볼륨펌 은 이제 그만 !!! #도전
업그레이드 된 쉐도우 #믹스펌 으로 잘생김 뿜뿜👍
#라벨라헤어뷰 로 오세요 😄 )
Lavender locks 💜 I transformed my model @jessicabrunnenmeyer using hair from @thehairshopinc on set of a secret project with @giulianobekor. Wigs and extensions are such a fun and temporary way to drastically change your look! Makeup by @barbarawhodoesmakeup #Hairbyjmichael using @oribe for @stateartistmgmt
Another beautiful customer, helping her to grow and nourishing her hair. Feel free to inbox us for any concerns on how to improve your hair or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org provide FREE HAIR ADVICE from experienced hairdressers and FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE 🇦🇺 shop now at www.fabuloushairproducts.com.au
This morning after swimming, Terry was doing Mia’s hair (as he often does), and I realised I’ve never even thought about how funny and cute that must be to everyone else around us! To see this hairy tattooed man braiding his little girl’s hair 😍 She’s a very lucky girl ❤️
This mask is amazing to use once a week leave in for 5-15 min and done! Filled with collagen to plump your hair, citric acid for hair growth FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE 🇦🇺 shop now at www.fabuloushairproducts.com.au
Today I turned 37! Say wahhh!?
I have been meaning to get a post up all day for #fridayintroductions with all the birthday shenanigans... I finally have a moment so here we go!
::10 things about me::
1. I’m a LEO through and through, I’m loyal like none other. I have a giant heart and always optimistic. Enjoy the finer things in life, like a solid gel manicure and a new pair of shoes.
2. Acts of service, words of affirmation and a bomb playlist are my love language::: do all the things, tell me I’m fab, and I’m good to go for days!
3. I’ve been a hairdresser since I was 20! I recently set that aside. I was tired of building clientele everywhere we move, only to give my clients away. That’s why I love networking in the health & self care industry, building a brand to take it everywhere I go!
4. I have a Bachelors degree in Business. Hardest years of my life getting that dang degree while raising two babies at the same time...but it was worth the pain!
5. I never turn down margaritas & chips/salsa
6. My favorite mascara @tartecosmetics lights,camera,lashes is amazing!
7. Dream vacation would be Hawaii
8. Out of 11 countries we’ve been too: Czech Republic and Rome, Italy are at the top! We had such great experiences as a family, the food, culture... it’s a hard tie.
9. I find doing dishes semi-therapeutic.
10. Things I love: my family, my hubs, cooking, moon and star (anything), fresh sunflowers, a good belly laugh, clean house, cozy clothes after a long day, and coffee.
What’s ONE thing you love about you!?