Gut boosting start 👍probiotic yogurt, stewed apple, walnuts & almond butter 👌stewed apple is packed with pectin — a soluble fiber which packs a number of health-promoting benefits, including major microbiome-boosting prebiotic goodness! 👍#gutboost#guthealth#ntoi#ntoi_ie @truenaturalgoodness @glenilenfarm
Kick-off your mornings with these all-natural Banana Bread Pancakes with skin-firming collagen and drizzled with raw honey. 🥞🥞🥞
• 1 ripe banana, mashed (about ¾ cup)
• 2 eggs, beaten
• ¾ cup almond milk
• 1¾ cup almond meal
• 3 T collagen powder @vitalproteins
• ½ t baking powder
• ¼ t ground cinnamon
• Banana slices, for topping
• Raw honey, for drizzling
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the mashed banana, eggs, and almond milk together.
2. In a separate medium mixing bowl, mix the almond meal, collagen powder, baking powder, and ground cinnamon together.
3. Sift the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Let the batter rest for five minutes before cooking.
4. Melt a bit of coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Grease a round metal mold with coconut oil and place it in the middle of the pan.
5. Pour ¼ cup of batter into the mold and let it cook for three minutes or until bubbles rise to the top and the surface is no longer shiny.
6. Run a butter knife around the edge of the mold and remove the mold before flipping the pancake over. Let it cook for another one to two minutes until the other side is golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Serve the pancakes topped with sliced bananas and a drizzle of raw honey.
Give your brain a boost with these all-natural Memory Gummies made with antioxidant-rich raw honey!
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
• ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 T raw honey @beekeepers_naturals
• 4 T unflavored, grass-fed gelatin powder
1. Combine the fresh blueberries, lemon juice, and honey together in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Stir with a wooden spoon and let the berries cook until plump and start to burst. You’ll notice the liquid beginning to steam and turn light purple.
2. Transfer the blueberries and liquid to an electric blender and process until you get a smooth mixture.
3. Sift in the gelatin powder and blend until smooth, making sure all the gelatin is fully dissolved. It should resemble a thick, viscous liquid.
4. Pour the liquid into a silicon mold and refrigerate for at least 50 minutes or until the gummies are firm.
5. Remove from the mold and enjoy. Store chilled in an airtight container for up to three days.
Cure digestive woes with this gut-healing Fire Cider recipe filled with natural ingredients to help keep your gut in check.
• 1 white onion, roughly chopped
• 1 head of garlic, roughly chopped
• 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
• 1 t ground turmeric
• 1/8 t black pepper
• 2 T raw honey
• 16 oz. apple cider vinegar with “the mother”
1. Combine all ingredients (except raw honey) in a quart-sized jar. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 weeks.
2. Strain liquid into a jar and stir in honey. Secure the lid and store in refrigerator for up to a month.
It’s a good idea to mix up your protein sources. The obvious sources would be meat & poultry, but there are lots of non-meat options out there to give you a good variety. Nut butters & nuts, seeds, flax, beans & pulses, fish, hemp, chia. Of course there’s also protein powders, whey, pea, hemp, rice, etc Top tip - choose a good quality brand from a health food store, organic if possible, maybe alternate between whey & vegetarian, don’t overuse & have as part of a balanced nutrient rich diet including lots of veg, as well as fruit, wholegrains & good fats 👍#proteinsources#vegprotein#microbiome#gutboost
a plant or part of a plant used as food, such as a cabbage, potato, turnip, or bean.
a person with a dull or inactive life. •Definitely Number 1 in this case 😅
Trying to up my daily intake of veg by roasting colourful roots & infusing flavours to add to my meals x •What are your favourite vegetables to roast?
*CONTEST IS CLOSED* Adaptogens are the coolest. They act like a thermostat, normalizing imbalances in the body. 👌🏼 Head over to our blog to read more, but first, GIVEAWAY time! One of you will win a 🆓 canister of Integrity, our gut-friendly supplement containing licorice root, an adaptogen that helps heal and seal the gut! 💯
To be entered, 1) make sure you are following us @cleanprogram 😊 2) tag a friend who should follow us too! 👯 and 3) comment with your favorite way to use adaptogens 🙋. One entry per person - this giveaway closes 8/2/17 at 3PM EST. We will choose a winner at random and notify via DM. Limited to US customers only.
Dessert dreams can come true 🙌 🍧 #PERKii ambassador @travellingdietitian crafted this deliciously creamy and lactose free frozen treat especially for us! Not only does this mango, passionfruit and pineapple sorbet taste AMAZING, it's also packed with natural goodness and billions of probiotics (without the need for added nasties). Head over to the PERKii iiNSIDERS blog (link in bio) for the special recipe. #JustAddPERKii#ABillionTimesBetter
Some things are just #ABillionTimesBetter together ✨ that's why we're heading in-store to @Thr1ve Brisbane today to give everyone a chance to taste our little bottles of goodness. Come say hi between 11:30am - 1:00pm 👋 #Thr1ve#PERKii
FriYAY is here! Start the weekend strong with this gut-boosting Quick ‘n’ Easy Chicken Wrap for lunch. Part of the @shape 30-day Shape Up Your Plate challenge. Go to shape.com/dietchallenge to get in on this month of great tasting, easy-peasy meals. It’s never too late to start!
Boost-My-Body Time! .
Feeling a lil festive so I decided to actually use this cute lil glass I have. .
I swear this stuff kicks my cravings to the curb and gives me so much energy! .
I struggle with sweets sooooo bad!! Especially CHOCOLATE ever since my 2nd pregnancy. So naturally this Chocolate flavor is my fav! .
I Always make with just water and ice, 1/4 med banana (makes it smooth and thick), and 1 tsp peanut butter.
Never gets old! 💗
Today is a GREAT DAY for so many reasons, here are a few...
1. Savanna is in the shop and super excited to serve you today!
2. Kombucha is restocked! This awesome, probiotic rich, fizzy, fermented tea is the perfect drink for a hot summer day!
3. It's hump day y'all... That much closer to Friday🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻