Luckily🍀 for Wesley, his owners already had him on Nexgard, so when he picked up this tick, it wasn’t long before it was dead. Dr Leah confirmed it was paralysis tick, so we hospitalised him for monitoring. Wesley showed no side affects from the tick, and happily went home this afternoon. Without tick prevention on board it could have been a very different outcome. 👍🏼🐶💙😊#ticks#sunshinecoast#tickseason#wesley#currimundivets#greatoutcome
Today was much needed, class was so wonderful today. I danced away all the stress and bad thoughts. Best part is that I got to sit down with the teacher (Wayne Parsons) after class to get some great advice and also was told I should get into Company Classes!!!! I ask if I had what it takes and his response was " yes surely you do, I made the class harder because I noticed you and your talent" that made my day so much better! Key word today (Focus)
Hiya guys, so today I did a luxury manicure in class
1. File, so depending on what shape the client wants you just need to shape it naturally and bevel the nails to put the layers of the nail back together as they desperate when you file.
2. Buff, you wanna buff next to remove any shine, be gentle as you will damage the nail of you're heavy handed. Only use a soft buffer as it can be to rough on the nail plate.
3. Cuticle's, after buffing soak the hands in warm water to soften the cuticle's. Do one hand at a time to keep them soft, dry the hand and push back the cuticle's and cut off any excess. Place a cuticle remover on the nails individually and push them back then squeak it off with nail polish remover.
4. Hand scrub, use a spatula to get the product from the put and place on clients hands and then massage that in to remove any dead skin. Then dip their hands in warm water to remove the scrub.
5. Hand massage, next get some therapy oil and massage it in. Once fully massaged both hands get ready for the mask. If you wanna know what technique to use it is on a previous post of mine.
6.Hand mask, place the product on the clients hands and rub in, the place cling film over the top and slide the hands into thermal mitt. Preheat the mitts to be warm for the client. Leave that for 15 minutes. Then take the mitts off and remove the cling film, next place the hands in a warm pot to remove the hand mask. Dry the hands, and remove any of the product that was around the fingers or even under the nails.
7. French manicure Polish, finally apply a base coat, then for the French use the tip of the brush and delicately swipe polish from one side to the other, trying only to get it on the free edge of the nail. Next apply 2 coats on the pink nude, let that dry then add a final top coat. Lastly apply cuticle oil to shine up the nails and soften the skin.
Many thanks to my friend @yasmin_mahon_makeup and 8m so happy with this outcome, this was my first ever time doing French nail polish
#orlypolishes 💅 #orlypro#newkits#somuchfun#whatfun#clumsydays#whataday#learningsomuch#cantstopnow#southdevoncollege#level2nailtech#nailtechs#yaaay#sohappy#greatoutcome
Bobby is grateful for everyone who has done the ‘small deeds’ that has led him to where he is now. Safe, healing, and enjoying life in his foster home. Hopefully the next small deed, a share or repost, could lead to Bobby finding his forever family.
Age: about 5 years old
Weight: 85 lbs.
Dogs: yes ; Cats: yes ; Kids: yes
Adoption Fee: $300
If you are interested in meeting Bobby, our applications can be found here: http://mgpr.weebly
My Cottage Garden. I’m so pleased with this years experiment. Growing 3 tomato plants outdoors in a grow bag has been very successful, partly thanks to a wonderful summer. They’re still going strong in spite of the cooler weather too. Chuffed #TomatoPlants#Alicante#Growbag#Experiment#GreatOutcome 🍅🍅🍅
So people that know me and my dad, haven't spoken in nearly 7years (I contacted him when I was pregnant with Leroy and he shut me down) and both as stubborn as each other not wanting to be first to fix things. This has finally happened for myself and my boys! I have my dad back in my life and my handsome boys have their grandad in their lives, this is something that had to happen, he loves and adores his grandsons and they adore him 😊I'm so thankful that I made that step, I was either going to either get shut down and get hurt or him open his arms for not just me but his two grandsons and I'm glad that was the exact outcome 😍I feel a lot better just in the last 3weeks having my dad back and getting to see my boys grow up with their grandad now. #greatoutcome#fatherdaughterreunited#loveshisgrandsons#couldntbemorehappier#lovemyfamily#lifeisshort
It's not about perfection, It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs.
Sewn and embellished by yours @tutushbeadandasooke
Getting in early for #testimonialtuesday I am so fortunate to work with my clients, all with their unique requirements and personality. Here’s a young man following his ambition to undertake a subdivision and unit development. We secured for him a double width block of 863sqm with gorgeous period home to one side. And under $600,000 and in one of Victoria’s fastest growing suburbs.
What’s up Solo-preneurs and sales professionals! If you don’t have momentum, there’s no way you can build a huge business or book of business. Building and keeping momentum should be your main priority through your daily activity. Once you have momentum, never lose it. Losing momentum is a sin! Here are 3 ways to build massive momentum that lasts.. #momentum#createmomentum#tgifwithbill#thegrindincludesfriday
Since we all tend to have so many things to attend to over the weekend, let us be wise with our choices and how we spend our time. Choose that which is "Needful" so that you can make the best use of your time this weekend. Leave the work of Martha and embrace the needful work of Mary and expect meaningful and lasting outcome.