If you missed my Facebook live interview this morning, you can still watch the replay on my page www.facebook.com/thislifegoeson. I did a behind the scenes interview with Lynette Koch of Portage, Wisconsin!
Lynette lives just one town over from me and we met through the furniture painting world. She has long served the community with her home decor talents and most recently with painted furniture and Chalk Couture and she has a booth inside Countryside Refind @ 115 3rd Avenue in Baraboo.
If you have never been to Baraboo for holiday shopping, you need to go. My parents took us to Baraboo when we were kids to drive around and see all of the Christmas lights. They have the perfect quaint, historic, "Square" downtown for a beautiful winter scene filled with shops and Christmas music to get you into the spirit of the season. Stop in to find the perfect holiday decor for your home! #Frommyporch#chalkcouture#countrysiderefind#thislifegoeson#farmhouseliving#farmhousestyledecor#graphic_design#graphic_designer#graphicdesignblog#socialmediasuccess#creativewomen#creativeideas#creativebiz#creativedesign
It's time for a #FridayIntroduction ! In an effort to better acquaint ourselves, we'd like to introduce a new team member to you each week! This week, we interviewed the amazing G:
1. Your Name? G
2. What do you do here at Deprigo? I kind of oversee all operations (editor’s note: he’s the boss, the Big Kahuna, El Capitan). 3. How long have you been with the company? Since Inception, from day 1!
4. What was your favorite subject in elementary school? I didn’t go to elementary school, I started school when I was 13. Growing up in India, I worked at my family farm instead and helped take care of my siblings.
5. Any pets? No, between work, wife, and kids... who has time for a pet?
6. What do you like to do when you’re not working? Mostly, I work and spend time with my family. Occasionally I go golfing when time permits.
7. Are you a sports fan? No, Sorry, I'm boring. Not a fan of anything, but I will watch whatever is on!
8. What is your favorite pizza topping? Olives and Jalapenos
9. Coke or Pepsi? I don’t like drinking soda, H2O is the only way to go. If I absolutely had to drink soda, it would be Sprite.
10. What’s one thing people should know about you? I started to learn English (Read, write, & speak) at the age of 13. My first year of school here was tough, but I pushed through and got so fluent that my accent was gone by the time I was in high school. I’ve also worked in just about every industry and traveled the world. I once ran an import/export company and I got to travel back and forth to China for work.
Nếu beer hôm nay làm mình say, thì ngày mai mình vẫn có thể tỉnh. Còn tự mình làm mình sai thì đến giờ mình mới có thể tỉnh!?
Nếu hiện tại chạy theo những điều vô nghĩa thì tương lai sẽ ra sao, nếu hiện tại đang thoã mãn với những điều đang có vậy tương lai có tốt lên nổi không!!! Còn trẻ là còn sức, còn có thể vấp ngã mà vấp ngã thì vẫn có thể đứng lên làm lại
#trust#alone#trymybest#tiger#đứng_lên_và_đi#IT . #graphic_designer
🥀| This was a book cover request I did a while back, I couldn’t find any other premades to post that were fandom related. Sorry not sorry?
➰| also like who remembers when I used to post every day. Not me.
🥀| im so busy now and I feel sad that I’m not putting that much effort into this account. But don’t worry school break is coming soon and I’ll be wayyyy more active again.