😍 Take me back to this wonderland of acia bowl goodness! Have you ever made a bowl like this before or had one at a restaurant? Give me all your Perth recommendations as this bowl was from Bali 🌴 and probably won't be back there for a while lol sigh! .
This long weekend I'm going to treat myself to an extra dose berries and fruit to celebrate the warmer weather ☀
Spring calls for fresh and delicious recipes such as this Roast Capsicum Zucchini Noodle dish. Join our Body Blitz program and receive a fitness guide and a Spring Meal Plan to help you become your best self by Summer. Link in bio. #naturalhealthco
Another Salad bowl stop which is a keeper! A Poke Theoey offers Hawaiian style poke bowls in three sizes, light, regular and large in which your choice of seasoned raw salmon or tuna cubes with a base of either quinoa, lettuce or healthy brown rice is calibrated according to weight. Then you have generous toppings of cucumber, pineapple, Japanese seaweed ( Wakame ), shredded carrots, a spoonful of ibiko, and one other veggie I can’t quite recall but is delish anyway, plus your choice of dressing and more toppings of crispy shallots, sesame seed, chilli flakes, wasabi...you get the idea#diypokebowl#betterthansalads#healthyeating#apoketheory#goodnessinabowl #
Just now eating lunch! 🙈🙊 Some cauliflower stir fry rice with eggies for added protein! So yummy! Also made with my @traderjoes Coconut Aminos instead of soy sauce! A great alternative! So so good! And as always... my trusty side of watermelon for added hydration! 💜 #healthylunch#yummies#goodnessinabowl#lifestyletransition
Made this yummy veggie white bean chili. #almostvegan it would be completely vegan if I hadn’t used dairy 🥛 buuuut... 🤷🏽♀️ Green pepper will always be one of my go to veggies! Packed with folate, magnesium, vitamin C/K, and several other slices of goodness! 💗 Add quinoa in and you’ve got everything you need in a bowl! #veggies#whitebeanchili#greenpepper#quinoa#goodnessinabowl
Fakes. (Green lentils with rice). I absolutely LOVE this dish. It’s so simple and incredibly easy but just delicious, comforting, healthy ... I could go on and on but I should probably just give you the recipe so you can try it for yourselves and see what I’m going on about.
- 500g dried green lentils
- 2 large white onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Put the lentils in a large pot of cold water and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and let it simmer uncovered for about 40 minutes.
- While the lentils are cooking, put the olive oil and chopped onions in a frying pan and cook till soft and golden brown. Set aside.
- After 40 mins go back to the lentils and test them to make sure they are cooked. They should be soft but still holding their shape. The water will have turned brown. Drain the lentils and put them back in the same pot.
- Add the rice, the stock cube and two cups cold water to the pot. Bring to the boil, lower the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, till all the water has been absorbed and the rice is cooked through.
- Now add the cooked onions and stir through. Cover the pot and just let it sit for ten minutes. Season with a little salt and enjoy!
- I love this with black olives but also delicious with a salad. #fakes#naturallyvegan#veganfood#delicious#tastyandhealthy#eatmoreplants#lentils#greenlentils#veggieprotein#goodnessinabowl#nourished#nourishyourbody#fuelyourbody#eathappy#eathappyfeelgood#veganrecipes#easycooking#tastyvegan#greekcooking#cypriotfood#greekfood