Idk why I do this to myself 😂 Decided to take 165 lbs for a round of lots of repsss . My lungs were struggling! So there’s that 😅 BUT I wanted to challenge myself with some high reps so I fuckennn did.
1. Squats - I did 3 sets of 10 moffoooo reps with 165 lbs ! A bihhh nearly passed out haha but we good . I think the video got cut off at my 9th rep though.
2. Split squats - I did 3 sets of 8 reps each leg with 15 lb Dumbbells. Okay so after those squats my legs were seriously shaking so bad ! So actually I think my first set of these I only managed to get 6 reps on each leg. I love this exercise, though , so you already know I kept pushing to finish the rest of my sets + reps. I’ve been loving this exercise for 3 years and it’s given me some sweet 🍑 gains !
Well this was pretty much all I did yesterday. It was short but I’m glad I just made it to the gym after a hectic schedule. If you want it, you’re gonna go and get it.
Peace out peaches ✌🏽
when your coworker catches you taking selfies
and says “teach me the booty pose” 🍑
but let’s be honest, i will always outangle you bro. nice try 😂
happy hump day from your newest addition to the Fullerton Golds Gym fam! 💛 stop by and get in a lift with us and learn all the secrets to booty gains 😏
We will revisit this pose in a few weeks 😉
But DAMN my new gym has some CRAZY GOOD toys for accessory/hypertrophy work, all of which you'll have access to for no additional fee when you sign on with me for 1-on-1 personal training 🙂
You gotta be flexible... seriously... if you can’t roll with the punches then you’re more likely to get hurt. .
Keep that in mind in your training and in your life. Because life happens and it’s all in how you handle it.
You got this...
If you need flexibility coaching hit me up.
From my shoot with @sharkysnap for @vive.atelier
HAPPY #motivationmonday ! FROM MY OFFICE! ALWAYS SHOW UP! ATTACK YOUR DREAMS, YOUR GOALS, YOUR PURPOSE!.....DON'T THINK! DON'T TRY! JUST DO! WITH A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE! "PMA" GREAT DAY AT MY OFFICE. I SHOW UP & PUT IN TODAY. I FEEL GOOD!! TOOK MY SWAT FUEL FOR EXTRA ENERGY. No jitters No crash! Grade!! TRY IT! I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE IT!.......GO TO JEROMEFERGUSON.COM CLICK ON STORE AND ORDER YOURS TODAY!
SHOW UP & PUT IN WORK. STAY FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT THE OUT COME TO BE...ALWAYS BE HAPPY, SHOW UP AND GIVE THANKS.. & TRAIN YOUR BRAIN AND BODY FOR LOVE & SUCCESS!
BODYBUILDING FOR THE MIND!
#bodybuildingcom#behappy#belove#swatfuel#jeromeferguson#swatfuel#best @swatfuel #goldsgymsocal#flex_magazine#arnoldsports @officialmusclemag
Here’s a picture that has nothing to do with my caption🤗
About 2.5 months ago I injured my lower back while working out (two bulging discs😣). I had to immediately stop working out as even normal daily movements hurt. I saw a chiropractor, a massage therapist and about a month ago (once the inflammation had gone down and my daily pain wasn’t as bad) started taking yoga to strengthen my core, open my hips and get some mobility restored to my lower back. -
Today was my first day back in the gym lifting weights. I was nervous that the exercises were going to feel unnatural and that all my strength had been lost. To my surprise, it was the complete opposite & I had such a good session! I still went lighter in weight for every thing, but the movements felt good and I actually felt strong💪🏽I still have a long way to go in regards to getting my back in order and getting back to training at the level I was before, but I’m excited at the opportunity to perfect my form & come back even better -
Thanks for reading if you made it this far😋
One of the most important components to success is #attitude . This applies not only to #fitness goals, but anything in life that you want to improve on.
When I first started working out, I chose to beat myself up and only think about what I WANTED to be, instead of respecting and making peace with who I currently was. This type of attitude led to inconsistency in my workouts, quitting, and developing insecurities with myself.
It wasn’t until I changed my mental state, my outlook, and chose to be positive that I was able to stick with it.
I stopped my toxic way of thinking. I accepted and recognized where I was at, without deciding I would stay that way.
Throughout my fitness journey (8 years now 😬) I’ve had to overcome this mental battle a number of times either to get back in shape, or improve on something specific.
Improve my endurance
Strengthen my abs
Do the splits
Hold a handstand
It all came down to my attitude and ability to recognize the present, and what I’m currently doing instead of constantly fixating on the future. It’s ok to fixate on the future to an extent, but if it’s constant, this is what I found happens:
You’re less mentally there (and in turn, less physically there) during your workouts. Then you get less out of them.
You’re unhappier with yourself
You stop enjoying the process
You forget and neglect all the improvements you’ve made thus far
Without a doubt, a positive attitude and the ability to be present are critical components to reaching your fitness goals. Maybe some other people have had a different experience, but for me, I found that having a negative attitude at any point got me NOWHERE.
My HYPER-RESPONSIVE TRICEPS.
Still don't train them directly AT ALL, but they soak up stimulus from all my pressing and pulling movements (triceps are involved in shoulder extension and since mine are hyper responsive, they're stimulated like CRAZY even on back exercises).
It will be a LONG time until my chest and shoulders are balanced and caught up with them enough for them to need ANY direct work. Possibly never.
Did you know that your DNA plays a huge factor in achieving fitness results? Get your DNA tested with @fitnessgenes so we can customize your workout plan that optimizes or improves your chances of reaching your fitness goals. Now available at Gold’s Gym Hollywood & Gold’s Gym Glendale.
About to hit you with some fire 🔥 get ready !!!
1. Not sure what to call these but they’re a variation of RDL’s (Romanian deadlifts) . So the focus is on pushing your hips back but to add more stress on the glutes I did one rep with my knees more bent followed by a strict RDL rep to hit my hamstrings. Essentially, the first rep is more for your glutes bc your knees are bent while pushing your hips back & the second rep is more for your hamstrings bc my knees are not as bent and my hips are still pushing back which makes for a great combination 🔥. Three sets of these.
2. Reverse lunges- These are sped up by the way ! I do these slow and controllled . Mostly because I don’t wanna fall on my face lol but as you can see when I reach the top I squeeze my glutes and I’m just making sure to keep my glutes engaged throughout the whole movement. Two sets & aiming for 10reps on each leg.
3. Static reverse lunges- doing these after the regular reverse lunges is a killer!! I did two sets & aiming for 10 reps on each leg.
4. Vagina machine - for these I just like doing my set with two different positions. The first I lean forward more because I feel it at a different area of my glutes than when I keep my back upright and back. So I just like combining the two into one set and that way I feel like I target a larger area of my glutes. Three sets of these.
5. OKAY THIS ONE IS ONE OF MY SECRET MOVES 😂 no but I rarely see anyone doing these and they are so good for isolation! It almost feels like a hip thrust but in an opposite position. You basically go to the lying hamstring curl machine and adjust the pad to be on the top part of your calf. Then you squeeze up with your glutes and hamstrings. Your knees should go up and off the machine. Then squeeze at the top and keep squeezing as you return to the starting position. Three sets & aiming for 10-12 reps 🍑 .
Full on 🍑 workout right here with big movements that you can go up in weight eventually and make some serious gains. You’re welcome haha 😂
Shoulders and arms 🧜🏽♀️ I was doing high reps in everything . At least 12 reps haha honestly I just wanted a pump bc I hadn’t hit shoulders and arms in a minute.
1. Shoulder DB Press- I did 4 sets of these with 15 lbs, 20lbs, 20lbs again,& lastly 25lbs . Each set I was getting at least 15 reps.
2. Lateral raises with a hold- I used a 10lb DB for the lateral raise and a 5lb for the hold with the opposing arm. For these I did 12 reps on each arm. The video got cut off lol because I had to take a little break (ya know my shoulders were on 🔥) & my sister thought I was done with my set 😂 I guess that proves these burnnnnnn.
3. Bicep curls- again making sure I get at least 12 reps and focusing on holding it for a quick second at the top. For these, it’s about control and not swaying back and forth.
4. Pulls up- I feel like I haven’t really been making progress on pull ups so I’m going to be adding these in more.
This workout was honestly so much fun and challenging 💦 it also only took like an hour to finish. Usually with shoulders and arms I like to shorten my rest breaks and just go hard AF ahaha 😂
Happy Sunday 🍑 Feliz Domingo ! .
#shoulders#pullups#biceps#workout#bodybuilding#peachgang#goldsgym#goldsgymsocal#latinaswholift#curlsforthegirls 😂 #gohardorgohome 🖕🏽 #peachgang 👑 aight aight bye gueyes
My body has not been this sore in a long time. This was my 2nd time rock climbing and I came home with some battle wounds. These walls got the best of me. The thing about this is that it requires a bit of thinking before you climb. You have to plan out each step to get to the top. I will be back. #bunnyfitness @hollywoodboulders #hollywoodboulders#goldsgymsocal
(Forms weren't great, but will be fixed again 😬) Tiny weight 1RMs as of today with body a weight of 131lbs:
2 - 3 (ish) months ago old 1RMs with a body weight of 127lbs:
D 317.5lbs ⚔.....⚔
Clean Energy Bites:
Maca Benefits: improves energy and stamina; (protein, essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, copper and iron)
Cocoa: improves the level of nitric oxide in your blood, which relaxes and dilates your arteries and blood vessels and improves blood flow, rich in antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties, polythenols that improve your brain function, and helps balances hormones .
Coffee: boosts memory, improves workout performance, fat burner, antioxidants
Almond meal: is a great source of protein
Chocolate Protein: Jackson Wink Protein developed by the amazing @dranita.jwnutrition .