Warning: I'm going to challenge the belief systems of some but there is no such thing as "karma." I won't even capitalize it. There is rehashing the bullshit of others who are/have been in the way of natural flow and service of the greater good and who need to be eliminated/discarded just by recognizing and dealing with them but, no,,, karma is just another word used for the exploitational term, "morality;" which is also a fallacy. There is only balance. I'll use the word "karma" in my work as it's relatable at the moment in our world culture but no,, that's a term from an organized religion trying to make sense of an innately recognized pattern. It's counter to "self-love" and "living in the moment" which are the first steps in acknowledging your own purpose and embracing your humanity. The Universe views from a detached place with injections of humor. Our burgeoning, rudimentary understanding of that sees it as positive only, which is our word and so has truth for us but is not the whole truth. As we move forward we will be able to better understand the "grounding" of all this but right now we are only given what we can "digest" as we are being called upon to expand quickly yet lovingly.
G is for Glastonbury 💙 not far from where I grew up, so many childhood memories of climbing the Tor and watching rugby. Glastonbury Festival (not actually in Glastonbury)memories of blagging our way in for free and in later years paying for the privilege- every penny totally worth it for some of the best times ever. As a little girl I’d sit in my Nan and Grampy’s wall to watch the Glastonbury Road Run and be an awe of those runners...I’ve run it s few times myself now and still feel so proud. Here’s to you, Glastonbury - you crazy place! #glastonbury#glastonburyfestival#glastonburytor#memories#sayingthemword#10k#roadrun#glastonburyroadrun#pilton#piltonpopfestival
Glastonbury is more than just a five-day long festival set in England, it’s a whole fucking experience. @Glastofest has recently become one of the biggest music festivals in the world, and in addition to electronic, rock, and pop music, they also provide comedy, theatre, circus, cabaret, and more.
#Davidbowie#glastonburyfestival performance from the yeeeeeaaaar twoooooo-thousand!, the yeeeeeaaaaaar twoooo-thousaaaand!
has been released on dvd, cd, and lp!
It’s beautifully packaged,and such a stellar performance.
Do yourself a favor, dim the lights, raise the volume, and watch a #legend Hold sway over 150,000 fans.
Glastobury Festival have announced that the #Block9 field will be doubled in size for the 2019 festival in June.
The Block9 field has become very popular over the last couple of years creating a New York backdrop and a London tower block.
The #Arcadia set will not be returning however they will be at the Olympic Park site in Stratford, London next May.
It is expected Block9 will take up the vacating Arcadia space to expand their backdrops.
But don't worry if you didn't get a ticket and don't want to miss out on the action.
You can apply to be an Oxfam volunteer.
Head to the #Oxfam website to find out how you can be either a festival steward or a campaigner.
Register your interest with some basic details online and Oxfam will email you in early 2019 with the next steps. 😃
📷 @danraper @emmsey17 @resident_advisor @arcadia
I’ve been challenged by @little.white.boxes and @anxiousmamablogs for the #10thingsaboutmechallenge so here goes... 1) I’m a Somerset girl - I grew up not far from Street (home of Clark’s Shoes) and Glastonbury
2) I’ve been to Glastonbury Festival a few times...when I was at school my friends and I would exploit the rules and get in without having to pay! It’s so high security now you’d never get away with it. I love live music.
3) my Grampy was a footballer and played for Bristol Rovers and toured South Africa with England. He has a road named after him 😊
4) I’m a PE teacher - it was my dream job when I was at school and it was hard getting there but I did it.
5) I attempted to rebel as a teenager send got a tattoo...but I spent ages thinking about what to get and decided on something that wouldn’t change and have it where it’s not seen (so rebellious). I’m a Virgo and think in a pretty typical Virgo. Although I don’t believe in Mystic Meg type stuff, I do think there’s something in your star sign (and that’s what my tattoo is)
6) Supergrass played at our uni May Ball and I’ve always been a fan. Managed to get myself to the very front and as Gaz threw his plectrum into the crowd I dived and caught it one handed much to the annoyance of everyone else up against the railings. When I met him later I just waffled something about thanking him 🤦🏼♀️ 7) my beautiful boy is IVF - a tough journey but worth it for him. It’s changed me - I’m not the person I was before and have found a tiny bit of respect for myself and my body for getting through it
8) I knew I wanted to be with my husband as soon as I met him - when he was part of an interview panel for a job I applied for (and got 😜) 9) I’m a huge Robbie Williams fan and always have been...I could gush in first ages but I’ll save you all!
10) I worked in a pottery as a teenager and loved it - I also did art GCSE and it was my only ‘A’ but sport always won between the two
If you’re still reading I’d be amazed! Let’s hear 10 things about you and make sure to tag me in it xxx💙xxx
조형미관 1주년의 밤에 함께 합니다.
Repost @off11282018 ・・・
2018년을 마무리하는 겨울 밤,
조형미관 1주년 파티가 마지막 불빛을 밝히려 합니다.
일본 후지TV 아시아 버서스 우승에 이어 한국인 최초로 세계적 페스티벌인 영국 글래스톤베리 무대에 2년 연속 한국 대표로 출전한 싱어송라이터 최고은 씨가
조형미관 1주년을 위해 특별 공연을 갖습니다.
1년 동안도 찾아주시고 함께 해주신 고객분들께
진심으로 감사의 마음을 전합니다. 함께 에세스의 1주년을 축하해주세요~
1부(최고은 공연과 이야기), 2부(커피,와인, 음악이 공존하는 파티)
날짜: 12월 8일(토요일)
시간: 오후 7시부터 10시까지
장소: 조형미관 & 에세스커피
Dress code: 블랙&와인(Pink, Reds)
참가비: 20,000원(커피, 와인, 이화백주 샴페인 막걸리 제공)
1. 당일 오후 5시부터 방문 모든 분들께 커피 무료 제공
2. 참가자에 한해 1부 공연 후 경품 추첨 (이화백주 협찬)
1. 계좌 <하나 010 1988 0610 최은희> 입금 후
2. 날짜 / 성함 / 인원 수를 적어 02-576-4113 문자를 보내주세요
3. 확인 문자를 받으면 완료. *제한된 인원으로 참여시 빠른 예약 부탁 드립니다. *음악과 주류 파티로 대중교통 이용을 권합니다. ________________________________________________________#일상#데일리#전시#아트#art#gallery#미술#영화#movie#배우#디자인#예술#문화#공연#패션#seoul#조형미관#에세스커피#커피#coffee#music#강남#world#artist#핫플레이스#최고은#음악#music#작가#glastonburyfestival#gonnechoi
Take me back to the start of the summer in the sunshine at @downloadfest with @du1cie (aka Axl Rosé)! #DownloadFestival have a cracking line up so far for 2019, who will I see there? I’m so looking forward to #DefLeppard , one of my ultimate faves! 🎸🎶 #download2018#download2019