Apparently the most significant feature of the Berlin Cathedral isn’t it’s monumental size, elaborate Romanesque architecture or huge scale pipe organ, but the underlying crypt where there are over 80 sarcophagi of royals. Cool 🤘🏻
Day 2 : The Next destination is Berlin 🇩🇪 . The places I got to visit if you have a short time say 2-3 hours , it is better to get a tour guide who can show you around some of the most important places to visit when visiting Berlin. Places I visited
1. Charlottenburg Palace: Good place to take some good pictures
2. Berlin Reichstag Building at Republic Square: One of the places to gain some knowledge about German history
3. Pariser Platz: Another Historical Landmark in Berlin Germany. Pariser Platz is a square in the centre of Berlin Germany
4. Memorial to The Murdered Jews of Europe: The Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, also known as the Holocaust Memorial, is a memorial in Berlin to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust, designed by architect Peter Eisenman and engineer Buro Happold.
5. German Cathedral: One of the Cathedral ‘s in Berlin we stopped outside to take pics
#traveldiary#berlin#germany 🇩🇪 #germanmonuments#berlinreichstagbuilding#charlottenburgpalace#pariserplatz#memorialofthemurderedjews#germancathedral#berlin2018 🇩🇪 #beberlin#iphone7plusphotography @travellingthroughtheworld