Explore and take part in escorted game and bird walks in Eburru forest, boating and birdwatching on Lake Naivasha , guided horse riding and mountain biking, child oriented game Walks, treasure hunts and games in the famous Adventurer's club, bush breakfast and romantic sundowners with one of the grandest views on earth as well as trips to the world-famous bird reserves on the shores of lakes Baringo, Bogoria and Nauru. All these under one roof at the Great Rift Valley Lodge &Golf resort.
#FikaPlaces na @akotheesafaris 📩email@example.com
🖲Check our website
#Naivasha#GameLodge#golfresort#Hotel#Vacation#Baecation#Travel#tours # #hospitality#Wildlife#Adventure#savana#volcano#greatriftvalley
We had the privilege of witnessing an Eland giving birth this morning. Seeing this felt sacred, making us think about how the Eland is central to the San people, who are the indigenous hunter-gatherer groups representing the first nation of Southern Africa.
The San worshipped Eland and they were central to rituals, beliefs and ceremonies. This Eland calf will grow strong fast on her mother's incredibly protein-rich and nutritious milk, which is much richer than cow's milk. www.aquilasafari.com
BEST TRAVEL EXPERIENCE EVER!
We are so proud of all of our #TripAdvisor reviews, especially this one from our recent Canadian guests. We can't resist sharing the full review as it's so beautifully written!
"We stayed at #Shumbalala for 3 nights while visiting Kruger and absolutely loved it! Everything about the lodge and the experience was out of this world!
- The safari drives with our ranger Edward were incredible!!! During our 3 nights that we were there we had 6 drives and all were unique and fun. Edward is very passionate about his job and went over-and-above to make it memorable for us too. We saw leopards on 4 separate occasions and lions at least 3 times. The reserve never feels busy or crowded and it's insane how close you get to the animals. Unforgettable!
- The lodge design and layout are amazing. There is a beautiful pool (that elephants drank from 4 times while we were there), lounge/bar/dinner areas overlooking the watering hole, and a main room with a grand fireplace.
- The service from the team working at the lodge is outstanding! Everybody is very friendly and makes sure your stay in enjoyable. I'd especially call out Danielle and Edward!
- The food and drinks were amazing. Everything from breakfast, to high-tea (which is really more like lunch), to the amazing dinners. The wine/drink/beer all-inclusive selection is really good too!
- The suite was very comfortable and huge with a very private balcony, good A/C, and an outdoor and indoor shower. We were in the room farthest away from the main lodge and it was amazing to be able to see animals walking by (elephants, giraffe, nyala) from our room balcony or some grazing on the hotel grounds.
- The lodge only allows maximum of 8 guests, which makes it very private and exclusive - with a small group feel to it.
- We can't think of any!
- The souvenir shop sells Shumbalala baseball caps and a small book where you can keep track of the animals you've seen. A must!
- Elephants usually start visiting the watering hole and pool between 12-3pm
- A bush walk during the day with Edward is a really fun experience too!”