Homemade High protein vegan Chocolate Cake!!
-1 tbsp ground almonds
-1 tbsp cocoa powder
-2 tbsp @myproteinuk vegan chocolate protein powder
-1/4 tsp baking powder
-1 and half tbsp almond butter
-1 tbsp maple syrup
-3 tbsp plant based milk (oat, almond, soy, coconut etc)
-1 tbsp chocolate chips
1. Mix the ground almonds, protein powder, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Add the almond butter, almond milk and maple syrup
3. Mix to combine, then fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Transfer into a lightly oiled ramekin or mug.
5. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes. Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
7. Serve with fruit and enjoy!
For exercises I superset I post both exercises in the same video.
3x10 (no superset)
3x8 superset (3 flutter kicks ea side then 1 reverse crunch=1 rep)