Hanging out at the park with these two legends! Been given some wise counsel by a couple of people...1. Don’t go see A Star is Born at this stage in your grief and 2. (stop being a high maintenance friend) and be by yourself for awhile. #grateful#advice#furbabies
Eight years ago this adore little nugget of a dog come into my life.💕
I was working at a veterinary hospital in Los Angeles. A city bus driver brought her in stating that at a bus stop down the street, she just walked on the bus. Nobody claimed her.
The moment I set my eyes on her I fell in love and knew she was my next dog.
She is the most loving, calm, well behaved, easy going dog.
I just love her so, My Little Gypsi!💖
Tell me your dogs name!!
We can learn a lot from our dogs! ❤️🐾⠀
Who here has #pets ? How many and what kinds? Tell me everything about your #furbabies !!! #blogdogs#blogdog ⠀
“We sat together for a while after Belker’s Death, wondering aloud about the sad fact that dogs' lives are shorter than human lives. ⠀
He said, ”People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life — like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?” The six-year-old continued,⠀
”Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay for as long as we do.”⠀
Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:⠀
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.⠀
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.⠀
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.⠀
• Take naps.⠀
• Stretch before rising.⠀
• Run, romp, and play daily.⠀
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.⠀
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.⠀
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.⠀
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.⠀
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.⠀
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.⠀
• Be faithful.⠀
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.⠀
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.⠀
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.⠀
That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.” - unknown ⠀
Oct 23/18: Unfortunately, even with the vet appt and spending the last 48 hrs playing nurse, Emmy's bunbun passed early this evening. 🐇 Knitting has calmed my worried mind today in between administering meds and syringe feeding. 😢