Just to clarify though there is a risk I might over share here, oh well;
Glam is well over the baby making age however much fun to be had whether one is making love or fucking (for real or in ones sweet little head) WTF! did I just say that?
Settle down girl! .
Thanksgiving is great, but what do you do once you’ve eaten all the food!? Why not gather the family around and consult the Cat Gurus for some sound advice on life, work, and relationships! Each deck contains 50 advice cards, and an instructional booklet with beautiful illustrations by @hellopeebles
I know I’m not the only one who gets stressed af during holiday season and the end of the year. More so recently I’ve been trying to stay mindful that these negative vibes are only momentary and will definitely start to fade as the year ends. But for now, I’ve been thinking of weekly things that make me smile in order to keep the #goodvibes .
So, Five things that are making me smile this week:
1) my daughters face when she sees Disney Princesses
2) when my son says all of our names
3) my husband has let me sleep in every morning for basically a week and hasn’t asked for anything in return #marryup
4) I’ve grown more confident in saying no and I’m doing all holiday season with absolutely no remorse.
5) sweatpants are trending and I’m 👏🏾 here 👏🏾 for 👏🏾 it.
So name some things, at least one thing, that has kept you smiling this week!! For real though, share the joy... ✨
Friends who travel together stay together~
This weekend DavisMUN took on various schools at the SBIMUN conference in sunny Santa Barbara! We’d like to thank everyone for coming out and making this trip memorable!! #famgoals#escapefromdavis#sbimun