🐝 15% OFF SALE ENDS TOMORROW!!!! No coupon code needed 🐝 ⠀⠀⠀
I will forever be in love with my #savethebees t-shirt 💛⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you want this shirt too you can click the link in our bio, tap on this photo, or go to our Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/veganveins 😊 #veganveins ⠀⠀⠀⠀
I know I've been a good boy. I mean just look at this mug, there's no way I can do any wrong! Plus December is my birthday month so I was practically born on the Nice list. This year I would love some new backyard toys to play with.
Theos @theos_adventures .
Did you know that 50% of the purchase price of my bow tie goes towards stopping the Yulin Dog Meat festival? Go to @gstopybowtie and help the cause! Link is also in my bio.
Bow tie: @gstopybowtie
This beautiful sentient being should never have to endure suffering, abuse and pain for your selfish uneducated narrow minded ego!! Please leave animals off your plate! #mercyforanimals#govegan#friendsnotfood 💙🙏🏻
Introducing Piggy Sue, Buddy Holly, Jack and Jill. Last night, these four special pigs finally reached their new home after a (somewhat eventful) road trip from Los Angeles. Two amazing rescuers @thelittlefarminojai and @melsobo made this incredible trek amid their own rescue and first responder duties saving animals hurt and displaced by the California fires.
These ladies sprung into action just a few days ago when the situation for the pigs became completely urgent. We’ll be able to share more details with you over time.
Piggy Sue and Buddy Holly are estimated to be 3-5 years old, and Jack and Jill are about 6 months. After 26 hours in the car as total road warriors, they were so happy to stretch their legs and get some love.
Thank you to @whitneycummings who has been a voice for animals everywhere and on the ground as an activist and rescuer during the California fires.
We’ll be sharing more of their story over the next few days and will have exclusive looks on patreon.com/ctpr. .
Saw these sweeties at the stockyards today. This is where they go when it's time to be sold; some for slaughter, others for finishing. Shipped around like objects, with numbers on their ears and backs. Can't help but think of Barney when I see them. It's where he would have gone if he hadn't been sick and underweight as a calf. Just like Barney, each of these cows has his/her own personality, NOT unlike dogs, but most of us would never approve of eating dogs. Change your perception! #GoVegan
Mujadara is my favorite Middle Eastern dish to eat, especially since it's loaded with onions and lentils 😻 I also love having it with homemade salad and @justforall vegan ranch! It's extremely cheap to make and super filling. My mom makes it for me all the time and she uses this recipe from Epicurious:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 or 5 large onions, halved and thinly sliced - Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups brown or green lentils, sorted and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cups long-grain white rice
1. Heat the olive oil in a very large nonstick skillet over low heat. When the oil shimmers, add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, until golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Meanwhile, bring 4 1/2 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan or small stockpot and add the lentils. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, then add the rice and half the cooked onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer, covered, over very low heat until the lentils and rice are tender, about 20 minutes more. You may need to add more water toward the end; check after 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and let rest, covered, for 5 minutes.
3. While the rice and lentils are cooking, cook the onions remaining in the skillet over low heat, stirring often, until dark brown and nearly crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Serve hot or at room temperature, with browned onions sprinkled on top.
I’ve been busy all weekend making Christmas cookies to give out to people. 🎄🍪The best part is they’re all vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free 😊and I just have one thing to say. I make the best gingerbread and cannot get enough 😋I’d share the recipe buuuuuuuut....... it’s kinda a secret 🤷🏼♀️
It’s time for the best duo EVER!
Mint 🌱+ Chocolate 🍫 = Joy
It’s so easy to make, almost dangerous 😂 This combo and me get along pretty well! Snatch up recipes in my youtube channel and show me a little support! 💓
LINK IN BIO : https://youtu.be/SYS7yROI1io