🤔What if you could…
💪🏼Start working out and making lifestyle changes to feel more confident, get stronger, and get healthy; or, take your fitness to the next level if you're already working out!
🤝Help others with their fitness goals while reaching your own financial goals at the same time?
✍🏼Grow a successful business while working another job or in the mom cracks of raising your kiddos. 💴 Earn some extra money to help pay for Christmas gifts, travel, pay off debt or even pamper yourself! ✈️ Travel to fitness events throughout the year where you're surrounded by a community of people who become the best friends you’ve always wanted. The most positive happy uplifting people you will ever meet.
Earn a trip for you and your spouse or a plus one! 🌴 🛳
🤗If I can build this business, YOU can too!
??Don’t think you have time? You do! I will mentor you and share how you can work this into your schedule. We have busy working moms on our Team rocking this thing, paying off debt, traveling with their families, and enjoying life more!
So…I’m on a SEARCH 👀 to find you. I'm looking for 🔟 women that want to be mentored and want to learn how to earn a living by working on their fitness!! 🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏻 I will be working closely with you to help you get your business up and running!
😎If this sounds like something you’d like to do, drop an emoji or your email and let's chat!
So, yesterday was legday but it was a bit of a shambles. My knees were playing up (I have patellar tendonitis in both knees) 😭😭 so I literally couldn't squat or lunge comfortably. I chose to focus to on hamstrings and glutes instead of getting frustrated and today my hamstrings are on fire. Tomorrow I'll try and hit those quads again, but safely and hopefully pain free! •
Knee injuries and knee pain are very individual and it differs from person to person what is comfortable and what isn't. I'll be filming my quad and glutes workout for you so stayed tuned if you knew issues! 👈🏾 left to see what I got up to.
❌ACTIVATION: Single leg squat. 100reps per leg
❌Banded Bulgarian split squats superset Single leg DB shoulder elevated hip thrusts ❌45° Single leg back extensions superset with glute focussed back extensions (not in video)
❌Barbell glute bridge
❌Barbell hip thrusts
❌Tension squats (dont know what these are called but they burn, and also I shouldn't have done them because #kneepains but 🤷🏾♀️)
This is what you call that BMF real estate trapping level. This is properly the property Iam most proud to be a partner in. To be a partner in this at 29 and all the other partners are in their 60s feels great.
“Age is like food coloring, you can see it, but it has no effect on your foods taste. Age has no effect on what you can do and achieve ur never too young or too old start achieving your dreams!
“The trees are about to show us how lovely it is to let dead things go.” 🍂
This quote is a beautiful reminder of the colorful season swiftly arriving, but it also holds true to your business. ✨
Are you holding onto processes that are limiting your potential? Are you still offering products or services that aren’t serving or representing you any longer?
Friend, LET THEM GO. Today, I challenge you to let go of anything that you need to let go for the betterment of your life or business. 🙌🏽
Register early for our mid term coding program. Why pay thousands of naira to your web developer when your children can do the job? Register them asap and let the revolution begin 😀
At The Build A Better World Program, the children will be taught to use coding to solve real problems, they will wear their problem solving hats and get involved.
They also get to enjoy our library services while they are enrolled in the program.
Please send a DM to register before spaces fill up.
Now, Jeff runs the Amazon empire and is one of the top richest men in the WORLD. If you have a dream, you can achieve it. 🔥
Follow your dreams, don’t let that drift away🌎
Like,Share, and Comment below❤️
Wanna learn how to make money via Amazon FBA?! Click the link in my bio to join my personal Facebook group! 😁📈
Looking for keto vegan recipes? 🍽️ This simple 5 ingredient recipe makes a tasty Cauliflower Mash in just 20 minutes! Try this tasty Roasted Garlic Cauliflower recipe and let us know how you get on.
Prep: 10 mins 🔪
Cook: 20 mins 🥣
1 Head Cauliflower Cut into Florets
¼ Cup Almond Milk
1 ½ Tsp Rosemary
1 ½ Tsp Thyme
3-4 Roasted Garlic Cloves
Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place 4 garlic cloves on parchment paper and drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt. Wrap tightly in the paper and bake until the cloves are soft.
Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the cauliflower for 10-12 minutes or until cooked.
Drain the water and place the cauliflower on a towel and let cool for 10 minutes and then dry completely before proceeding.
In a food processor combine the cauliflower, almond milk, 3 tablespoons olive oil, rosemary, thyme, the roasted garlic cloves which should be roasted by now, ¾ - 1 teaspoon salt and a pinch of black pepper.
Blend and puree for 2-3 minutes or until the mashed cauliflower is completely smooth. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl every 30-45 seconds to ensure even pureeing.
Serve mashed cauliflower with a few sprigs of rosemary or thyme and enjoy.
Visit https://goo.gl/12xauw to learn how to make this yummy recipe 😋
How does this impact your life today?
Follow for more inspirational and relatable posts!
➡Turn ON post notifications ✔
Commit to putting in the work it will take to reach your goals. Make a decision to persevere, reach for your goals, and to get back on track if you find yourself veering.
For more on successfully reaching your goals... check out this blog post: https://www.9round.com/blog/three-steps-to-new-years-goal-setting
🔥🥊 9Round Ellerslie - COMING SOON!
Please my daughter is 2. I want her to cultivate the habit of reading, how do I go about this please. Is it too late and what books do you recommend.
It’s not late, these are still the formative years so it’s best to capitalize on these years. Here’s what you can do:
1) Get age appropriate books: Get books that she will be interested in. For her age look out for books with the following features: books with something to flip and flap, something to touch and feel, books with her favorite TV characters e.g. Peppa pig, books with rhyming words, books with short, simple and delightful stories.
2) Read aloud regularly: Reading aloud doesn’t have to be something you plan and set goals for. You can start today by picking a book at whatever time is convenient for you and reading for at least 10 minutes. Try to be as consistent as you can. You can read any of the books you got for her or read stories that were your personal favorites as a child. Point and touch pictures, exaggerate some parts, generally bring life into reading aloud
3) Make books reachable: Place a few of her books (call them sacrifice books because these books may not live long) in places she can reach e.g. in baskets on the floor, on the dresser, by the tv stand etc. Place the books with the cover facing outwards
4) Limit Screen Time: This is an ongoing battle in most homes but moms always win. Don’t leave the TV on indefinitely. Have no TV times so she can look for something else to keep her busy and hopefully turn to her books. This goes for tablets as well.
5) Let her see you read: Daughters want to be like their mamas, let her see you read and enjoy something. If you don’t enjoy reading as much, then use magazines, newspapers, just be intentional about letting her see you read
6) Schedule regular visits to a bookshop or library: If you have good bookshops or libraries in your location, make it a habit to visit say once a month. Let her see that books are important to your family. If you don’t have these options, then have a monthly budget for books and order books online. The joy of receiving new books in the mail is priceless and powerful.
Hope this helps