PSA to all vacuums: This weekend was a very scary one for both me and my parents. Saturday night I was showing signs of neurological distress, paralysis, and urinary incontinence. My mom thought it was IVDD based off stories she's heard but after rushing me to the emergency, the vet was certain I had ingested marijuana🌿. Where did I do this? Who knows possibly the park, walking down the street, visiting friends.. I love to eat everything and anything! Sometimes my mom catches me in time and others I'm way to quick👹My mom wants to raise awareness to be mindful of where you ditch your buds and be aware of the first signs of intoxication and don't think twice about bringing them to the emergency!
Stare Monday long and hard enough, directly in the eyes and she might just take the hint! 👀💨🖐🏼
Wearing my beautiful Limited Edition, purple, white and blue Tartan Harris Tweed harness with a purple Harris Tweed bow tie. 💜