#FILMMAKER#DINNER GUYS FELLOW CLEANEATERS AND THOSE WANTING TO EAT CLEAN. THERE ARE SOME AMAZING WAYS TO GET YOUR DAILY PROTEIN AND HAVE A BALANCED MEAL MINUS THE MEAT. IF YOU ARE A MEAT EATER START WITH A MEATFREE NIGHT ONCE A WEEK.#CLEANEATING#FOODIE
Healthy vegan gf dinner with lots and lots of roasted veggie! 🌿🌿💚✨✨🌱
After a long flight my body needed a health kick to fight off the Jetlag ! I roasted potatoes 🥔 and zucchini with lots of salt and organic olive oil 🌱🧡 then I made an avocado salad with red pepper, green olives, salt, braggs’ soya sauce, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. I also added a side of spicy humus with gluten free quinoa crackers - SO YUM !! .
It’s an easy, and yummy dinner 🍴 healthy meals are great for your body, soul and mind 💪🏻🙌🏻🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿✨✨✨💚
Vamos a conocernos .... así que te dejo uno datos sobre Mi 🐿
1.Soy Chef instructor y Food Stylist 👩🏻🍳👩🏻🎨
2.Viajar, conocer gente y nuevos lugares son de mis prioridades 🙋🏻♀ 🗺
3. Crear y expresar son mi mayor pasión💥
4. Intolerante a los lácteos y sensible al gluten 🚫🙈
5. Enamorada de la alimentación saludable 🍓🍆🥑🥦🥒🥝🥥🍍y del ejercicio 🏃♀ (al igual cocino de todo 👌🏽)
6. Hablo en público fluidamente
7. Cocino siempre con música 🎶
8. La fotografía, la pintura, el diseño me encantan📸 🎨
9. La buena vibra y la linda energía ✨⚡me caracteriza
10. Me gusta ser siempre yo 🙅🏻♀
11. Ir al supermercado es de mis actividades favoritas .
Las fotos, la comida y los vegetales son parte de mi mundo 🌎 🍍🥒🥦🍆🥝🍓
Luz, color y sabor para ti 🙋🏻♀🥒🍍🥥
My favorite homemade chicken noodle soup, step-by-step (because it was taught to me by my Grammy). 1. Cover a whole, cut up chicken with water and bring it to a boil on medium high, then drop burner to medium. I used my pasta insert for ease of removing the chicken and to keep bones out of my stock.
2. Cut and peel vegetables. I like a LOT of veg so I use a whole bunch of celery, a 1 lb. bag of carrots, and one quartered onion.
3. Boil the chicken about 35 minutes (until fully cooked and tender) and remove from water. My grandmother said old chickens make the best soup, but old chickens are hard to find. You can see in the broth photo that it's pale. I added 6 tsp. (cubes) of chicken bouillon to amp up the flavor and color.
4. Add chopped veg to stock while chicken cools enough to pull. Simmer on low.
5. When chicken is cool enough to handle, remove meat from the bones and discard them (bones). Boiled chicken is ugly. Kind of slimy, too (see photo). Try not to think about it. I chop mostly white meat because neither of us in my household are dark meat eaters. Do what you like and return the chopped chicken to the simmering pot.
6. Add 1/2 tsp black pepper and one can of whole peeled tomatoes to the pot and cook until the vegetables are tender.
I let a little of the tomato sauce from the can in, but not all of it. Don't skip the tomato! It's why I can't enjoy anyone else's chicken soup... 7. That, and this: when the vegetables are near-done (fork tender), boil some egg noodles in another pan and drain them.
Don't put them in the soup. Ever. You won't be able to freeze leftovers without getting soggy noodles and starchy broth.
This soup freezes amazingly without them, and really, boiling egg noodles is quick. Put them in the bottom of the bowl and top with soup. Serve with some kind of bread and voila! Hearty delicious and healthy soup that isn't full of sodium and preservatives.
Salt and pepper to taste. I find that bouillon is plenty salty, but adjust to your preference at the end or at the table. #foodie#soup#homecook#recipe