Who needs taco Tuesdays when you can have tortilla Tuesdays😝 | I had so much fun creating this easy dish with the new @knorrflavour Peri Peri sauce | This new combination IS mouth watering | CRUNCHY PERI PERI CAULIFLOWER TORTILLA WITH A TOMATO SALSA - Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10mins
- Cooking Time: 30mins
- 50g Butter
- 500g Cauliflower florets
- Knorr Peri Peri
- ¾ Cup Mayonnaise
- 8 Tortilla wraps
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1 Shredded carrot
- Handful of chopped coriander
- 1 Chopped Tomatoes
- 1tps Lemon Juice
- 2tps Red wine vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- In a pan at medium-high heat, melt butter, allow the butter until golden brown and smells nutty,
- Add the cauliflower florets into pan, then sprinkle ¾ of the Knorr Peri Peri and sauté; allowing the cauliflower to get soft but still crunchy
- Season with salt and pepper and leave to the side
- In a hot pan, place the tortilla wraps until they get beautifully charred, 3mins on each side
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and the rest of the Knorr Pei Peri sauce
- In another bowl, add the chopped onions, shredded carrots, chopped coriander, chopped tomatoes, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper and mix
- Now to ensemble, spread the peri peri mayonnaise on the tortilla, then top with cauliflower florets and finish off with tomato salsa
- Serve and enjoy with friends on the perfect tortilla night ;-) | #Knorr | #NaturallyTasty | #KnorrNaturallyTasty | #CelebrityCook | #CulinaryPrincess | #TheLovelyLorna | #TryTheRecipeWithLornaMaseko | #FoodLover | #FoodExplorer |
Недавно кто то назвал стиль фото в моем блоге "милым примитивизмом" 🤣😂😆 .
Но я снимаю не только фуд арт, просто мой блог об этом. И поэтому в галерее преобладает "милый примитивизм". Но так же у меня есть, что то совсем другое. Как вам такой "непримитивизм"? Первое или второе фото? Второе или первое? Так и не смогла выбрать 😉.
My first time at making homemade butter and ghee...and since it was my first time I had to share it.
Process- add a cup of dahi to the malai and let it ferment for a day. Next day start churning it with hand blender till u see water start separating. Add some cold water to it so the butter separates off- homemade butter is ready and it's so fluffy and yum. Remove the butter and wash it 3 to 4 times. Then put it on stove and melt melt melt till the residue is pink brown...I stopped a bit early as I was scared to burn it off as it was the first time. Seive it and your ghee is ready. As simple as this sounds it's time consuming.
Ignore the mess. It's the first time 🙈
Mars - Maltesers (Mint)
📖 REVIEW 🍫👀
These are a rerelease so they're not new. I was pretty happy to see these back on the shelf because last time I bought one packet and they were gone. I still have only bought this packet but since they've only been out for a little while I've still got time!! The mint in these are perfect. Not over the top and they don't just have a "hint" of mint either. Love em! 😎
I've always been fascinated by old things. Maybe, because most of the times there's a story hidden whithin every object.
I usually find antic stores, flea markets and other such places very beautiful and pleasant. I'm not really buying anything unless I feel a connection, and if that feeling comes (as if that object calls me somehow) just then I am willing to shake my purse.
It kinda happend the same with this gorgeous Egg Scale. 😅 Saw it, wanted it, had it!
It's not really in the best shape but it's still functional, though the year of fabrication is 1936.
Thinking of it, I prefer it like this, old and with scratches because without these marks it wouldn't have had a story to tell.
Dear World, have a great day! 🤗
This can be a favorite for breakfast when you are traveling , had this while we were in Surat for a few hours!
It is so strange that each city has their own way of making Bun Maska, I have had a variety of it right from North India to South India!
Meiji - Hello Panda (Matcha)
📖 REVIEW 🍫👀
Hello Panda 🐼 seem to be an iconic snack. I feel it's up there with Pocky, Pretz, Yan Yan, Koala's March and those mini fruit jelly cups. I say this because those are the type of Asian snacks you'd always see when there is nothing else available (at least in Australia). Well, before children started choking on the jellies that were subsequently removed from the shelves 😐
When I saw these in Matcha I had to grab a box 🍵 These didn't knock my socks off with the matcha flavour. They really did nothing for me that I decided to make a blurry photo! 📸 JK 😅 I really just don't remember enough about these besides them being crunchy on the outside and the design being cute. If the matcha had a stronger flavour I probably would of remembered more about them tbh 😂
🎯 Wing & Co