Do you need a healthy bar recipe for breakfast or your snack time? We have prepared a healthy energy bar recipe for you. You can easily prepare this energy par in a short time. Let’s start to make this healthy bar recipe.
▪ 1.5 cups of cashew nut
▪ 1 cup of coconut
▪ 1/2 teacup of cinnamon
▪ 2 pieces of star anise (powdered)
▪ 1/4 teaspoon of salt
▪ 1 cup of chopped dates
▪ 1/4 cup of chopped dry bilberries
▪ 1/4 cup of peanut butter
▪ 1 tablespoon of agave syrup or honey
1 Dry the pies in water for 2 hours and then dry the water. Dried dates are too dry.
2 Chop the cashew nuts with the help of a food processor or a knife.
3 Place the coconut in the food processor and mix until it becomes powder.
4 Add the cashew, cinnamon, powder star anise, and salt then mix.
5 Add the dates, peanut butter, bilberries and agave syrup to the mixture and continue mixing.
6 Take the whole mixture into a baking tray and give it a flat shape. After cooling in the fridge, you can cut.
7 That’s it! Healthy bar recipe is ready, you can serve it.
Are you looking for easy Christmas soup recipes? If your answer yes, we have an easy Christmas pumpkin soup recipe for this special day. It is one of the best Christmas soup recipes. We are sure that your guests will love this pumpkin soup. If you don’t know how to mash the pumpkin, let’s help. You can boil the pumpkin in water or bake at low temperature and for a long time. Then you can use the pumpkin after mashing in the food processor. You can also prepare this healthy Christmas pumpkin soup without using cream. Let’s start to make this easy Christmas soup recipe.
▪ 4 cups of chicken broth
▪ 1,5 teaspoons of salt
▪ 3 cups of pumpkin mashed
▪ 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
▪ 1 medium size finely chopped onion
▪ 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
▪ 1 clove of finely chopped garlic
▪ 1/2 cup of cream
▪ 5 pieces of black peppercorn
1 Add the chicken broth, salt, pumpkin mashed, chopped onion, thyme, black pepper, and finely chopped garlic in a pot and cook on low heat for about half an hour. Don’t forget to mix once in a while.
2 Take the soup mixture from the cooker. With the help of the blender, mix all the ingredients until smooth consistency.
3 Put back the soup to the cooker. Add little by little the cream and continue cooking for 5 minutes on low heat.
4 That’s it! Christmas pumpkin soup recipe is ready, you can serve it with the addition of fresh parsley.
Have you started preparations for Christmas? If you want to celebrate Christmas with your friends and loved ones at home, we will share some wonderful suggestions with you. Here is one of these suggestions! Potato Croquettes Recipe! These delicious croquettes are prepared with ingredients such as potatoes, bulgur, onion, tomato paste, eggs, parsley, and flour. These delicious snacks are really delicious and we are sure that your friends and your loved ones will love this delicious snacks so much. If you want to surprise them, you should try these delicious snacks. If you read the instructions carefully, you can easily prepare this tasty Potato Croquettes Recipe in just 35 minutes. Let’s start this delicious food recipe.
* 2 cups of fine bulgur
* 1 cup hot water
* 3 pieces of boiled potatoes
* 1 dessertspoon salt
* 1 dessertspoon red pepper paste
* 1/2 of onions
* 1 dessertspoon tomato paste
* 1 piece of egg
* 5-6 sprigs of parsley (finely chopped)
* 5 cup flour
1. Transfer the bulgur into a container and add hot water on it. Cover the container with stretch film and let it infuse for 10-15 minutes.
2. Then add the onion, parsley, potatoes, eggs, and paste. Mix all them with the help of the spatula.
3. Add the flour to the mixture and knead them.
4. When the mixture is a thick consistency, take a piece and roll it with your hand. (as in the picture) Repeat this process until the whole mixture is finished.
5. Leave the prepared potato-bulgur croquettes in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
6. Transfer frying oil to a pan and heat well. Then remove the potato-bulgur croquettes from the refrigerator and fry them.
7. That’s it! Potato Croquettes Recipe is ready! Share with your loved ones.
Have you ever drunk a salep before? In fact, Salep is a Turkish drink. Turks generally consume this drink more during the winter months because the Turks think that Salep is protective, and therefore they love this drink. However, Salep has become famous all over the world recently and the Americans created their own recipes. Today we will prepare an American-style Salep recipe. Homemade Salep Recipe! This salep is really more delicious than the salep prepared by the Turks. We recommend that you prepare this delicious and healthy drink for your family, loved ones and yourself. We are sure that you, your family and loved ones will love this drink very much. If you read the instructions carefully, you can easily prepare this tasty American Style Homemade Salep Recipe in just 20 minutes. Let’s looking at this delicious and healthy drink recipe.
* 500 ml. cold milk
* 1 cup of water
* 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
* 4 dessertspoons of starch
* 1 dessertspoon cinnamon
* 1 dessertspoon cinnamon
1. Transfer half a liter of milk into a saucepan.
2. Then mix by adding 1 cup of water and start to boil. Add 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
3. Add 4 teaspoons of starch and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
4. Continue to boil it with the help of a wire whisk until you get a dark consistency.
5. After obtaining the desired consistency, turn off the heat and remove the salep that you have prepared from the cooker.
6. Transfer the salep that you have prepared to service cups.
7. Then you can sprinkle cinnamon on the salep.
8. That’s it! Homemade Salep Recipe is ready! Share with your loved ones.
Do you often consume seafood? Doctors say that seafood is very important for human health. Therefore, we should eat fish at least 2 times a week. Today we will give you a very delicious seafood recipe. Christmas Mussels Recipe! Mussels are a seafood that needs to be prepared very carefully. In fact, it is very easy to prepare mussels but we suggest you pay attention anyway. You must clean the mussel carefully and accurately. If you clean the mussel correctly, you will prepare a very delicious and very healthy seafood. Prepare this delicious mussels recipe on Christmas night and surprise your loved ones. You can be sure that your loved ones will love this delicious seafood. If you read the instructions carefully, you can easily prepare this tasty American Style Christmas Mussels Recipe in just 50 minutes. Let’s looking at this delicious seafood recipe.
* 20 large mussels (cleaned)
* 1 small carrot
* 1 medium onion
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 sweet spoon flour
* 2 tablespoon cream
* 5 branch fresh parsley
* 3 tablespoon olive oil
* 3 tablespoon white wine
1. Chop onions and carrots very small.
2. Then cut the parsley leaves into small pieces.
3. Transfer the olive oil into a saucepan and heat. Add the carrots and onions and then mix them with high heat.
4. Add the flour when the onions begin to lose their vitality.
5. Then roast them. Add a small amount of boiled water and roast for 10 minutes.
6. Mix the white wine, the salt, the cream, and the mussels together. Continue boiling for another 10 minutes.
7. Then add the parsley.
8. That’s it! Christmas Mussels Recipe is ready! Share with your loved ones.
In the summer, people are very careful about their health. This is a very nice thing, but people have to pay attention to their health during winter, too. Because in the winter months the weather is getting cold and people spend more time at home. Less movement means more weight. For all these reasons, people should pay attention to their health during the winter months, as well. Today we will prepare a very healthy and very delicious detox mixture. Lemon Parsley Water Recipe! You can believe this mixture is really delicious and very healthy. If you read the instructions carefully, you can easily prepare this tasty and healthy Lemon Parsley Water in just 10 minutes. Let’s looking at this tasty and healthy mixture recipe.
* 1 piece of lemon
* 15 pieces leaf of parsley
* 1 cup of water
1. Transfer the parsley in the blender and run the blender.
2. Then add the parsley in a glass of water and squeeze the lemon juice over it.
3. Transfer this mixture back to the blender and run the blender.
4. Then transfer this healthy mixture to the serving cup.
5. We recommend you to drink this detox mixture for 15 days half an hour before breakfast.
6. If you want to continue later, we recommend a 5 day break. You can prepare this mixture again after 5 days.
7. That’s it! Lemon Parsley Water Recipe! Share with your loved ones.
If you are complaining about your weight, we recommend you to listen carefully. 90% of people hate food and drinks that are dieting. Therefore, people often stop dieting. To prevent all these problems, we will share with you the delicious and very healthy diet food and drinks at oxochef.com. This is one of those drinks that are delicious and very healthy. Yummy Strawberry Milkshake Recipe! This drink is very tasty and very healthy. We recommend that you prepare this healthy drink not only for yourself but also for your loved ones. If you read the instructions carefully, you can easily prepare this yummy and healthy Yummy Strawberry Milkshake in just 10 minutes. Let’s start this delicious and healthy mixture recipe.
PS: Do not neglect to pay attention to your health. Your health is more important than anything in this world.
* 350 grams strawberry
* 400 milliliters of milk
* 80 grams of oatmeal
1. Transfer the strawberries, oatmeal, and milk in a deep bowl.
2. Then mix with the help of a mixer or blender.
3. Then transfer the mixture that you have prepared, into serving cups.
4. After preparing the mixture, you can put a small amount of cream on it.
5. That’s it! Delicious and healthy Strawberry Milkshake Recipe is ready. Share with your loved ones.