The most stressful part about moving states is not knowing if your kids will be happy. I was giving up hope on finding the perfect school for Mason (my 3 year old). Here he is in a school we visited today and signed him up on the spot. He walked in like he belonged and had the best time interacting with the kids and teachers. The school is everything I was looking for; it's warm and inviting, does fun activities like planting and cooking, the classrooms are set up Montessori style (a school system I truly believe in) and its diverse with kids from all over the world. They get the parents involved and do a great job sharing your kids progress. #thankyou 🙏🏻 both boys are now in school and I can go back to focusing on my career.
When you discover the talents that God has given you and you use them to glorify Him, you will experience a full life!
Whatever your talent or skill is...God’s behind it!
God wants us to steward those gifts for Him by blessing others. "Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10
PHOTOGRAPHER | @h2oboys
F O U N D E R S | @don.lasso & @erika_elen
ADMIN | @klaude_g
ADMIN | @agingwithstyle
FAMILY HUB | @greatshots_world_community ⠀⠀
FOLLOW US | @Florida_greatshots
TAG US | #Florida_greatshots
Everyone likes a good deal!!! Did you know Joyome is right in the ballpark⚾️on pricing💰! Yep go ahead price💰 your upscale skincare products like anti-aging creams, toners, moisturizers & exfoliaters. Then how clean are those products meaning what chemicals do they use???? Joyome is super clean 💦 and is one of the best skincare I’ve EVER USED! Seriously awesome stuff!❤️❤️❤️ #healthyskin#theresaglow#joyomeskincare#floridaliving#gettinghealthy#thankful#workfromanywhere
Happy Friday ❤️❤️❤️
I want to share my newest affirmation, “I love my reality.” -
I’m having post graduation feels with this one. If you don’t love your current reality, then why are you doing what you’re doing?! If you’re unhappy, disappointed or feel as if you’re settling, change your reality ❤️ I’m not saying that you’ll get exactly where you want to be overnight but think about what you can do TODAY to get to where you know where you want to be. This is apart of living authentically and attracting abundance into your life. ❤️
Let me show you how to love your reality in my upcoming, Mindfully Fit Challenge. I know I can’t stop talking about it but I’m simply overflowing with joy being able to bring what I love to you. ❤️are you ready to love your reality once & for all?
If so, send me a message.
Did you know, on average, cats sleep for between 13 to 16 hours in a 24-hour day period? This varies depending on the cat's age and individual personality.
If you add it up, that means they sleep for 70% of their lives, leaving them with only 30% awake time!
DM us for any inquiries!