-FACES OF FORECASTLE-
1. I laid down on the ground under this guy to get this shot. He was like wtf but I said I was getting an angle for the Sea Dragon and he was like oh ok and laughed it off. He still made the cut though hahaha
2. If you walked in the left Forecastle entrance, no doubt you got hyped up by these two or any of the other lifeguards. You better believe the best way to start your Forecastle day is sharing a laugh with them.
3. This is the band Elliot Root teasing us with one of their new upcoming songs. If you love rock/alternative music, I highly suggest checking them out. Great sound, great show.
4. This is Ty. Walked past him heading to Party Cove & was intrigued to take his photo. His girl (not in frame) said “are you shooting film??” I said, “yeah!” She said, “ Nice! I respect that.” I said thanks and threw up the peace sign.
5 & 6. I didn’t catch his name, but he knew how to get down. Ran into him during Hippie Sabotage, then saw him again dancing his soul out at Party Cove. It was a sign, I had to get his photo. Chill dude.
7. This is my friend Ariel. She was one of the mermaid dancers at Party Cove & she probably sprayed your face with her water gun hahaha. Sad the angle turned out bad, but hey, I captured a genuine smile.
8. This is Lance with the one and only @the_kernal_502 . He came up to me and said he loved my old camera. I asked to take his picture, but he hesitated and said no. A few moments later he came back and said yes. I smiled, then took his photo.