#219 of 240. Can you believe it! The count down is right around the corner!
I remember back in January when I thought 240, can I even make it? The year before I had failed with 140. Some may have thought why did you double it if you failed the first time? But I suppose it taught me that some goals are worth trying! You can't always assume that you failed before you start because that defeats you.
And frankly I'm a stubborn ox. I will try despite failing. I take this mentality into every facet of my life including my relationships. I fail God everyday. I fail at being a good Christian. I fail at being a good daughter, sister and yes, even a wife. But it is through my failures, I pick myself up and learn from ever mistake and determine to recognize it and get better. That's what makes a HUGE difference between failing and a failure.
Failing is like falling you can pick yourself up again. A failure, is who one identifies as, and believes and often times there is no reasoning with this mindset.
I am not a failure, though I fail, I'm getting up again!
So don't give up!
Whatever dreams or weird goals you want to achieve - Go do it!
Even if no one else is follow.
#staymotivated#staystrong#startsomewhere#stayfocused#gettingstronger#getfittogether#entrepreneur#entrepreneurlife#makingdreamscometrue#workhard 💪 #fitnessgal#fitnessqueen#letsvegaboutfitness#vegfit#plantpowered #
- Heyyyy volleyball people out there! So if you are a hitter, like me, and you want to hit strong and deep. Here are some of the workouts. I’m an outside hitter and my main focus is on hitting the ball deep towards the corners. Back then I used to do like small tips over the blockers or hit it between the Libero and the back row setter. Now since I’m older and having that control. I’m now hitting around the corner area. I work on my back muscles so I can move my arms back more and be able to turn my body. Hope yall enjoy this!! ♥️
You requested it, you got it friends! Another photo of @ashley.txmodel from @davidanelsonphotography at a @modelsandcameras event. “Start your day with a positive attitude and try to make the best of it. Smile to the world and the world will smile back.” Photo taken at @sekrittheater PS if there is something you would like to see on our page let us know! We do vintage shoots, cowgirl, steampunk, shoots with animals, spring shoots, super hero, Indian, swimwear and so much more!
You ever get to that point in life where you're saying to yourself "I need to change things up" or "something has to change"?
The moment you realize you are no longer comfortable doing the same ish you've been doing for X amount of days or X amount of years, this is the first step towards growth. You are ready to enter a new stage of life. Go for what you always wanted and do what you have to do, even if that means doing something you never thought you'd be able to do. #selfgrowth
INSTRUCTOR SPOTLIGHT: 💙Lisa Lisa Lisa💙 @lisa10grimes She's our resident "fitness guru". And not just physical fitness, we're talkin' mind, soul and body fitness. As she guides her classes, she encourages everyone to take their own yoga journey, yet inspires you to reach deeper for your own personal, successful yoga experience. Lisa was born gifted as a teacher. And because she's followed this passion her entire life (both in her professional career as a school teacher and as a seasoned fitness instructor), we get to reap the benefits. 🤗 If you haven't had the pleasure of being guided in one of her classes, we encourage you to sign up for one now. .
• 4 ounces of flat iron steak, medium (200)
• 1 cup of steamed broccoli with butter (130)
• Spinach salad:
- 1 1/2 cup of spinach (20)
- 2 stems of green onions (5)
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes (25)
- lite Catalina dressing (60)
- Today has been a good and hard workout. I’m focus on my strength with the barbell equipments, so I can become better at it. So far I’m doing great! I’m moving forward, increasing more weights and reps. Barbells has always been my favorite workout equipment because you can pretty much do anything with it. Arms, abs, legs, chest, you name it!