I just want to say thank you to everyone who purchased a piece from me. All where sold. With the semester approaching I will not have enough time to make anymore. Instead I’ll try to focus on more fitness content and how I lost 20lbs in 2 weeks. Lost 6 inch’s in my waist and how I’m trying to gain leg and glut mass. 💛💛💛
Looking for reviews on grab and go health food? Check out @health_product_review 🏃🏿♂️🏃🏽♀️ #grabandgo#healthfood#healthylifestyle
Clif Bar Peanut Butter and Honey with Sea Salt
Macros- 260 calories. Fat 8g (saturated 2g). 41g of carbs, 6g of fiber, and 21g of sugar( net carbs 35g). Protein 10g
1. Flavor- wow the flavor on this is on point! 100% has the salty to sweet ratio down! As well asl, who doesn’t love the combination of peanut butter and honey! They nailed it with this Clif Bar easily 10/10
2. Texture- is like any other Clif Bar it has nut butters and sweetness that make it sticky. So by contrast it is a little hard to chew. But this one is a little but light and it has a nice icing on the top of the bar that adds a good sweetness to it! 8/10
3. Nutrition- it is a Clif Bar, they are not just a regular protein bar to get you through till lunch or dinner. With 21f of sugar it is definitely used for, after, or during a good workout. Made with natural ingredients only 260 calories not bad at all. 8/10.
4. Price- for this bar it’s about $1.99 almost every where. This are one of the wisest available bars out on the market. They sometimes have them on sale for for $1.50 that’s how I got this one at hyvee. But pricing and availability very good. 8/10
5. Overall- I absolutely love this Clif Bar. The taste is spot on which is the most important part. I believe it is there best flavor they have come out with. A little high in sugar, but depending on how you use these it is just fine. I would have to say 9/10
6. Worth buying- I would say yes!👍 for a great energy bar for a sustained workout or a good on the go snack if you can’t make your own food.
I haven't had a "day off" from working out (I still streched) during the week since I don't remember when! One of the many benefits to my new program! But don't worry it wasnt wasted!
I meal planned with my favorite recipe book and wrote a grocery list for my first 3 weeks so far! I've never done this so far ahead! Ive only done a week in advance but always procrastinate during the week I've prepped for the next week and it just turns out of control! So I thought I'd try something different!
For once I feel like I'm ready and I'm so excited! Plus it's so simple and just knowing that I can have a cheat day and not be breaking the rules is honestly a lifesaver! Want more details? Drop a food emoji in the comments!!
As a young adult I love sports. I’m a hockey guy but @jhharrison92 is the reason I wear what I wear to the gym. People think I’m crazy wearing a heated under armor, a hoodie and sweatpants. They also think I am out of shape. What does it matter? Be humble, put your work in.
I want you to give it a shot. Go get a crappy sweatshirt and put on shorts the first few times and grind it out. Make sure you are hydrated as you will accumulate more sweat than you would wearing just a T-shirt. I guarantee you’ll love it! It also keeps your body warm so that you can coast through your workout without having to stretch that one measly muscle. When you get more acquainted with how your body feels under high heat switch to sweat pants and stay hydrated!
The quietest person in the room makes the most noise. Now go get it!
Any questions for me ladies and gents don’t hesitate to contact me!
My intentions of this transformation post is to motivate anyone who has ever felt negative about themselves. Nothing is holding you back from achieving anything in life. Especially the body you want and deserve. With a little grit, determination and guidance you and I will achieve each goal.
THE DO’s & DONT’s of becoming your healthiest, fittest & happiest 😈 👹
PLEASE DO NOT
❌ Buy a waist trainer
❌ Fall for the pyramid scheming, ‘fat loss secret revealing’ companies
❌ Do copious amounts of ‘HIIT’ training which isn’t really HIIT training at all (yep, you DONT have to do 30 minutes of 30:30 sprints if you don’t want too)
❌ Do 7 minutes of burpees & bosu ball squats if you hate burpees & bosu ball squats
❌ Limit your fruit intake OR do the complete opposite & eat only fruit & NO fat
❌ ONLY limit yourself to ONE way of training/eating ❌ Do an excessive amount of NEAT
❌ Chose supplements over wholefoods
❌ Skip the basics ❌ Focus on how much you can do in a week 🤩PLEASE DO
✅ Invest your money into LEARNING & TRAINING with the educated ✅ Experiment with your training & nutrition, find out what you like.. find out what you don’t like! ✅ Do what YOU want to do & what works for YOU (not your best friends brothers uncle who was a PT or that hottie on instagram with the ebook recommends)
✅ Include a varied amount of STRENGTH & AEROBIC training; you’re hearts a muscle too - probably the most important one - without it you’ll be getting no booty or bicep pump ✅ Eat enough of ALLLLLL your nutrients ✅ Chose WHOLEFOODS over supplements ✅ Focus on how much you can do in a YEAR; look at the long road approach.. the SUSTAINABLE approach
Write that shit down & act on it.
On a side note I really need to broaden my underwear range.