First light for the new imaging camera! And my first proper and dedicated astrophotography camera. This nebula is one of the deepsky objects with most visibility from my balcony during this season, which was a perfect testing and learning subject.
IC 1795 - The Fishhead Nebula
This emission nebula is part of a larger nebula, in the constellation of Cassiopeia. It is a star forming region that lies around 6,000 light-years away from Earth, and spreads across 70 light-years.
The false color representation is created by mapping data collected through narrowband filters: hydrogen, oxygen and sulfur. In this case, 90 minutes of each for a total integration time of 4.5 hours.
Mount: CGEM DX
OTA: C8 Newtonian
Imaging: ZWO ASI1600MM Pro with EFW
Filters: ZWO 31mm Narrowband Ha, SII and OIII
Guiding: Orion SSAG with 50mm guidescope
Integration: 4.5 hours @ -10°C and 139 gain
Had a blast at the St. John’s River last week for the BFL Regional Championship. There’s a very fine line on making the All-American and unfortunately I was on the wrong side of it. I’m gonna get back one of these years.
Hot Salmon Head Soup as dinner on a rainy evening
1) Marinate the salmon head with salt and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
2) Pan fry some ginger slices in a pressure cooker and then both sides of the salmon head.
3) Pour in 3 cups of water, and cook for 7 minutes, add in tofu when the fish soup turns milky white.
4) Continue to cook for 3 minutes and add in tomatoes, cook for another one minute.
5) Done and enjoy!
3) 当两边都煎好之后倒入3杯开水大火煮沸, 煮约7分钟，鱼汤呈奶白色时倒入豆腐。