SELF-CARE FINANCE: Finding a loan that matches your lifestyle today and your ambitions for tomorrow can be challenging. Aviser Finance's experienced brokers will support you to find a personal loan, business loan or mortgage that supports your personal financial journey. To learn more: https://goo.gl/yaboJx #AviserFinance#Loans
Get the most out of your mortgage broker!
Mortgage brokers write just over half of all new loans. They can explain your options, match your needs and assist with application forms!
Haven’t posted in a while, it’s been a testing time! So.. after LOTS of agro and back and forth with the mortgage brokers and my employers I have FINALLY got my FT contract sorted but due to the amount of time it’s taken our initial application fell through and we have had to make another application, this time with @nationwidebuildingsociety . Our valuation day is Thursday 16th August, if this goes as it should we should have our mortgage offer by the start of next week and be ready to move to the next stage of the purchase. 🤞🏽 #charleschurch#thesandringham#charleschurchsandringham#firsthome#firsttimebuyer#houseblog#newbuild
I'm not a massive fan of budgets (or diets for that matter). I don't think they really work and more often than not they just end up causing more harm than good. In saying that, some people find them great but i don't and here's some reasons why:
- Crash budgeting- drastic cost cutting leads to short term gains but also deprivation. Continually depriving yourself of things you enjoy will lead to excessive spending later on.
- They are tedious- do you really want to be spending your time tracking and recording every single purchase?
- They focus on the wrong thing- they focus on money and not what is important in life- having a happy life.
- Budgets are too structured- life is not structured, and has to many variables.
- They create negativity- all i think of is sacrifice, restriction and missing out.
- You underestimate expenses- no matter how well you plan, you often under estimate your expenses or forget them altogether.
- They aren't prepared properly- they are often done in panic and not calculated properly, setting you up for failure before you begin.
-There are too many grey areas- is eating out considered food or entertainment. Is school uniform clothing or education. - Budgets create temptation and rebellion.
So, what can help your 'budget' succeed?
- Allow yourself plenty of splurge money for things that make you happy. -Look at yearly expenses, not monthly it's a much more accurate representation.
- Find a simple way of tracking spend- if spreadsheets, apps or computer programs stress you out- write it on pen and paper or put money in envelopes.
- Replace budgeting with bucketing- funnel your money into different accounts as opposed to recording it on a spreadsheet.
- Adopt a more adaptable and flexible approach - create a buffer for yourself.
- Amend your budget reguarly as required. - Reverse budgeting- save or pay off what is required and distribute the rest how you want.
Anyone else hate budgeting? Or do you love it? I hate it, i've never used a budget in my life.
Feels like yesterday we were building our first house together. I remember walking out of the showhome, getting into my car and calling Jesse to tell him we were buying a house that he hadn't even seen! To my surprise, he said Ok babe, I trust you. I slept on it and woke up the next day and emailed work to let them know that I needed the morning off to go buy a house. It was impulsive and the scariest thing but the house became our home and Damon and Charlie's too! It's 2am and we are finally completely moved out... I didn't think it was going to end!! Tonight we say goodbye to this chapter and move on to building our new home :) #cranston#yyc#firsthome#morrisonhomes#greatmemories#goodbye#newchapter#excitingtimesahead#homeowners
Got grand ideas for your build with a limited block size? Check out our website for design solutions specifically for those narrow or small blocks.
Without compromising quality or functionality, our designs maximise the use of the space and perfectly reflect your personal lifestyle, perfect for the modern Queensland family 👨👩👧👧
💛TUESDAY💛 not too much baking going on around here at the moment 😭 as we are in the midst of house hunting for our first home and boy is it stressful and very confusing 🤯 so here’s a wee throwback to one of my faves, cinnamon buns 😋
What felt like an endless journey finally has an end in sight! Exchange paperwork is being sent today including our deposit! Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly from here! 🤞🏡❤️
We know it’s Tuesday but here is our #MondayMoneyTip Meal Prepping....Plan your weekly meal menu and budget, do one large shop rather than several small ones. Make your meals and snacks in advance and freeze them if you can. You will save some serious $$ not impulse buying and remember to take your owns bags!😉🤑#savings#firststephomes#homeownership
Does anyone else get anxiety over grout lines? Or is that just me 🤷🏻♀️ I have resorted to modelling the tiles in 3D to make sure they all line up 🙈 For the ensuite we are keeping to a simple palette of #white and #grey with a #timber vanity. Currently leaning towards stack bond for the wall behind the vanity but open to suggestions!
Good Morning! It's gonna be a good day! Nice dog walk this morning & a coffee to kick start Tuesday 😁 Although trust me to start cross stitching flip flops as soon as the weather turns from summer to winter... These are a couple of pairs of little flip flop earrings, or they will be... Please let me know if this is something you're interested in, as I'd love to make more & they can be made in any colour! Hope you all have a bloody lovely day!
We want to help YOU! Review your Home Loan with one of our specialists here at ANZ Surfers Paradise. Book your appointment, call us 0756265100, or contact Sandra Martin direct - 0434 856 682 or email Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
73 Long Street, Rangeville 🏡🏡 Indulge yourself in this magnificent family home, perfectly positioned just footsteps from eastside escarpment views, Rangeville Primary School, High Street Plaza and Picnic Point Parklands. This stunningly transformed family home is going to Auction at 2:00pm on Saturday 8 September, however prior offers are welcomed. Contact Savannah Barber from LJ Hooker Toowoomba to arrange an inspection – 0475 925 316
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car |
Plumbing is all done. I thought we should reuse the old concrete laundry basin. We think it looks great. Plus, the draws below was part of a free vanity we got on @gumtreeaus for free! Cheers @fpg_franklinplumbingandgas for giving us water and gas today. Absolutely amazing job. Very neat and tidy work. #reno#firsthome#renovationfixation#laundryroom