FOR SALE - 1973 Ferrari Dino 246GT
Oldtimer Australia is delighted to offer for sale a 1973 Australian delivered, factory right hand drive Ferrari Dino 246GT. The car has been confirmed as a fully matching numbers example – the chassis, engine and body numbers all match. This Dino was supplied by the factory in March 1973 and it was originally finished in ‘Blu Dino Metallizzato’ (106-A-72) with a beige vinyl interior. The Dino has its original book set, including the most often missing warranty card which notes a delivery date of 29 Apr 1974.
Highlights: – an Australian delivered, factory RHD, fully matching numbers example.
– a fabulous original colour scheme of ‘Blu Dino Metallizzato’ (106-A-72) with a beige vinyl interior.
– a very original and unmolested Dino.
– a car known to the Australian Ferrari Club for most of its life.
– the odometer reads 65,535 miles, which is most likely genuine.
– books in the correct leather wallet, including the original warranty card for the car.
– original jack.
– original Voxson 8 track player (not installed). Price: $699,950.