(100th post wowee)Marth and Caeda make my heart melt.
Also if you need a better reason to ship them other than they’re canon, just watch their voice clip similarities for their wedding alts it’s beautiful :’))
My hopes and dreams of getting FA! Corrin were dashed by Libra ;; Libra is +Atk -Def, not totally horrible but it hurts him at the same time.
I guess I’ll just save my orbs up for either the next banner or another banner I’m hyped for
- As a Literate Roleplayer, I prefer to write in 2/3 Paragraphs. That's the least I would like to see; I need something to work with!
- Before beginning a roleplay, I would prefer to write out a Plot that we both can agree on. It would make things much easier if you came up with ideas first and I'll add my interpretations to it as we discuss it.
- NSFW is all fine by me, although,I would like to know that beforehand so we can discuss what topics may not be comfortable for you/me.
- occasionally, My replies will be delayed due to the fact that I am quite a busy person outside of Instagram, and I need to put priorities. If I do not reply back in 3/4 days, send me a simple "♡" so I will be aware of it. Do not spam me every hour of the day,or else I will stop responding at some point.
- If you do not reply back in 3/4 days i will ask you whether you would like to change the plot or put an end to the roleplay. It is quite rude to make a lady wait for too long after a couple days have passed.
"𝓐𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮? 𝓢𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻?" —
Im okay with this! I wanted her actually and she came home. +Def is good but Res being a superbane sucks...but at least she is home (i was only at 3% and my second pitybreaker on Adift banner)
I didn't spend much on the last legendary banner, as I got Eirika on my first circle. Not even bad IVs which is rare when I like a unit. Then I went til I got another 5* and ended up with double Sanaki. Which is ok, I didn't have one, but someone else on the second would have been nice. #fireemblemheroes#fireemblem#feh
Catching up time. I've been ridiculously busy the past month or so. The Halloween banner was good to me. Kagero and Niles were on the first circle. Elincia pity broke me at like 5.5%. Then another Kagero on the next circle and had to call it. First two had ok IVs. Elincia has perfect. 2nd Kagero was bad and fed to H!Jakob. #fireemblemheroes#fireemblem#feh
Tomorrow I'll post the others, meanwhile, taste these!
Apocalypse (Mt 14 Rng 2)
Grants Atk +3. Effective against dragons. In combat against a dragon in disadvantage in weapon triangle grants Atk/Res +4 during combat.
Spy Yumi (Mt 14 Rng 2)
Slows special trigger (cooldown count +1). If unit's HP are 50% or more, foe cannot counterattack.
Mixed Blow 3: if unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 during combat.
Nosferatu (Mt 14 Rng 2)
Restores HP = 50% of damage dealt. If foe's range = 1, damage calculated using foe's lower Def/Res
PSA to all Fire Emblem fans, it’s okay to like Fates, it’s okay to not like Fates, but please stop telling people that they are not allowed to like Fates just because you don’t like it. This goes for the other FE games as well. People have different tastes in what they like about video games which is okay! Gatekeeping what people can like and dislike honestly makes this fandom so toxic, like guys just let people like what they want to like this goes for everything, not just Fire Emblem alone. It’s not your business to tell people what they can like or dislike! Thank you for coming to my TED talk and I hope you all have a wonderful day 😊 .
That feeling when you skip a new banner with characters you want for a banner with old characters you also want and still haven't managed to pull, only to get pity broken by a different character not even on rate up. And then that character is -Spd 😭
She's my first regular Celica and I did want her, but she loses out on so many kills with -Spd. And she'll need Fury or L&D instead of Brazen Attack/Speed, so I can't do her OP triple brazen build. But at least she's +Atk instead of +HP or +Def!