I can't help but sing this sign in my head instead of read it 😂 It was one of my fave finds from the last big @hobbylobby sale (like an it-was-only-$5 fave!!). For Spring & Summer, I basically stuck with a neutral theme, with touches of wood, b&w, and greenery.🌿I love how fresh it is but I'm getting the itch to pull out my pumpkins😬🍂 #home#homedecor#rustic#farmhousestyle
Big congrats to my girl Brandi of @the_happy_door on hitting and surpassing 5,000 followers! She’s my spirit animal maker friend and I’m so lucky to have Insta-met her they this wonderful maker community! Do yourself a favour and hop over, give her a follow and follow her post to enter this great draw!! #Repost @the_happy_door ・・・
It’s time for a fun giveaway!
I’m so excited and amazed to have reached over 5,000 followers! I’ve got some of my favorite shops together to make one winner feel spoiled! I personally have something from each of these amazing, talented ladies! I know you will love them, too!
Here is what you can win:
- “We can do hard things” sign by @mbcustomwoodworks - Wooden “Joy” art by @fearfullymadecreations - Goats milk soap and clean cotton candle by @fragrantfarmhouse - Peppermint eucalyptus scrub, bath bomb and lavender oatmeal soap by @simplytrugoods - Birch bark tobacco basket with with magnolia felt florals by @thepioneerprincesshome and @the_happy_door - Bracelet stack by @desertblondiedesigns -fabric washi heart pack by @tapeandthread
Here are the rules:
1. Like this post.
2. Follow all the shops ( I will check!)
3. Tag some friends!
4. Share a photo on your page or stories (tag me so I see!) for five extra entries.
5. Giveaway will run 8/13-8/15, ending at 10pm. This giveaway is not sponsored by Instagram. Must be 18.
6. One more thing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ❤️
Our first ever Celebration Sale starts this Thursday! 🎉🎉🎉 There are 2 important things to note:
1. You only have a few hours left to sign up for our newsletter before a secret special BIGGER discount code will be emailed out tomorrow before the public sale starts on Thursday. Sign up at link in profile.
2. Go to our last post and tag 2 friends to win a $100 Southern Fried Design Barn gift certificate!!! Contest is still open. Winner will be announced tomorrow evening!
Well we made it to 700! & we are so so so so so grateful we are also official retailers of @antiquecandleworks & with that being said we are giving away these two candles!! Wildflowers which hello?! Couldn’t be a better name & is probably my favorite scent! & yummy cashmere! This is Linsey’s fav! We are opening this up to local & shipping within the US! All you have to do is like this picture • tag your candle loving friend or friends! • follow us & thats it! We’re keeping this open till Saturday 8/18. Good luck! 💕
Man this shop has come a long way in the last two years! It started out as horse stalls in my grandparents warehouse (dirt floors and all) and we spent a couple months two summers ago pouring concrete, running all new electric, lights, insulation, and fixed the busted up plywood on the walls. I remember thinking how big this shop looked, and now I’m outgrowing this one! As always, a huge thanks to everyone that believed in me and helped me along the way. Thanks to my family, friends, customers, and ESPECIALLY my grandparents, I get to do this “job” that I absolutely love. Here’s to another two years for Mill & Grain 🍻
I’ve moved on from kitchens to laundry rooms! Whether I’m cleaning to decorating a space I look to Instagram for a little bit of inspiration! For me... cleaning always always leads to rearranging or redecorating! Today I got my inspiration from my friend Kayla @oursweetfarmhouse! Isn’t her laundry the cutest! This shot should be front page of a magazine! Kayla is so sweet and such an incredible farmhouse style! You’ll love her! Head over and take a peek into her home!
It’s been a while since I’ve posted a project, but it’s not because I haven’t been working on them. This one is turning out to be one of my all time favorites. I love giving character and stories to rooms, and this is my boy’s upstairs bedroom. I wanted it to feel like a farmhouse attic from long ago. I’m sure it wouldn’t have been painted back then, but it wouldn’t have had insulation, drywall, and carpet either. I love the clean lines, uniformity, and symmetry it brought to this irregularly shaped room. Any guesses on how many individual slats I cut to create this space? Hint: the room is roughly 20x22.
Need to start taking some of my own advice & STAY AWHILE. Excited to be home after a great weekend away but more EXCITED to have collaborated & designed with a few of my favorite home designers to expand our site. I keep going to post some of my favorite pieces but really wanted to wait until everything is uploaded on my website & I just CAN’T WAIT anymore, i am just WAY TOO EXCITED. So be sure to check out whats up and continue to check our site for new EVERYTHING... bags, jackets, children’s & of course my other passion home decor. For all my #jhmotojacket owners recognize the font combo from the inside pocket 😉 Love you all so much and so grateful to be growing the brand with all of your support. Xx #jenniferhaley#homedecor#jenniferhaleyhome#stayawhile#manteldecor#handmadesigns