🍂 R E C I P E 🍂
Pumpkin cheesecake snickerdoodles:
•3 and 3/4 cups all purpose flower •1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
•1/2 tsp salt
•1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
•1/4 tsp freshly- ground ground nutmeg • 1 cup unsalted butter at room temp • 1 cup granulated sugar • 1/2 cup light brown sugar •3/4 cup pumpkin puree • 1 large egg
•2 tsp vanilla extract
• 8 ounces cream cheese (softened) •1/4 cup sugar • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Cinnamon sugar coating: •1/2 cup granulated sugar • 1 tsp ground cinnamon •1/2 tsp ground ginger
•dash of allspice
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together. set aside
2. in a KitchenAid mixer with a paddle attachment, beat together the butter and sugars on medium high speed until fluffy (about 2-3 minutes)
3. Blend in pumpkin puree, beat in egg, then add the vanilla. Slowly add the dry ingredients on low speed just until combined. cover and chill dough for an hour
4. To make the cream cheese filling, blend cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together. chill for an hour
5. preheat oven to 350 and line your baking sheets with parchment paper. in a small bowl, combine the sugars and spices for the coating and set aside
6. to make the cookies, take a tablespoon of the cookie batter. Flatten it like a pancake and place a teaspoon of the cream cheese filling in the center. Form another table spoon of the cookie dough, flatten it like a pancake, and set it on top of the cream cheese filling. pinch the edges together sealing the cream cheese filling and roll into a ball. Roll in the cinnamon sugar coating and place on the prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
7. repeat until all the cookie dough is gone and then flatten the cookie dough balls with the bottom of a glass or measuring cup
8. bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes or until the tops begin to crack. Let cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes. Then, ENJOY THEM!!🍁
credit: pinterest, my editing
Ya girl made raw acai cheesecake!
½ cup raw nuts (I used almond and peanut mix)
½ cup coconut flour flour
3 pitted soft dates
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2 cups raw cashew soaked overnight
½ cup canned coconut milk (too thick layer)
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
¼ cup coconut oil melted
⅓ cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Frozen acai packet/ 1 tsp powder Garnish
1. Blend/ food process crust ingredients and press into bottom of pan. Refrigerate.
2. Blend cheesecake ingredients minus acai and garnish.
3. Pour 2/3 into pan on top of crust and refrigerate.
4. Add in acai to last 1/3 of filling and pour onto first layer.
5. Add garnish and refrigerate for 3-4h.
Warm Monday noms. Pasta and mushrooms are always a good idea in my book 💃🏻 Stuffed some noodles with tofu ricotta and sautéed mushrooms. Topped with lots of sauce, more mushrooms and vegan cheese. I used daiya cheese because it was the only one at the store ☹️ but honestly I should have just skipped the cheese or traveled for a better one lol 🤷🏻♀️ oh well. This will still get devoured with no problem.
Giving myself a pat on the back for these apple cider donuts. Has been tested that it is impossible to just eat one🍎🍏
2 cups flour (can use gf)
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup apple cider
2 tbsp ACV
1/4 cup coconut oil or 1/3 apple sauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup cinnamon sugar ( 1/4 cup sugar + 1 tbsp cinnamon)
1. Mix dry in one bowl and wet in another and then combine.
2. Pour into donut pan and bake for 15 min at 350F.
3. Met butter and make cinnamon sugar.
4. Dip each donut in butter and then cinnamon sugar and let cool.
Repostar por annessard: Receta🔽
Hizo esta cena MUCHAS veces este otoño, ¡y nunca me cansé de eso! Es mi última receta de planta + proteína llena de deliciosos sabores. Seamos honestos ... es la salsa de mostaza y sidra 🙊 YUM. RECETA AQUÍ:
One-Pan Fall Chicken con salsa de sidra y mostaza:.
1 libra de pechuga de pollo sin piel deshuesada
16 onzas de coles de Bruselas, cortadas en rodajas
1 boniato, descuartizado y rebanado
3 manzanas Gala
2 dientes de ajo rallados
1 cucharada de aceite de oliva extra virgen
1/2 cucharadita de sal kosher
Salsa de mostaza y sidra
1/4 taza de mayonesa orgánica
1 cucharada de mostaza picante marrón
1 cucharadita de vinagre de sidra de manzana cruda
1/2 cucharadita de semillas de alcaravea
1/4 cucharadita de sal kosher
2 cucharadas de agua
1. Precalienta el horno a 425 grados F. Rebana 2 manzanas horizontalmente en 8 rondas. En una bandeja para hornear forrada con papel pergamino, agregue 4 rebanadas de manzana al centro de la sartén. Coloque la pechuga de pollo encima de las manzanas. Unta 1 diente de ajo rallado sobre la pechuga de pollo y espolvorea con sal. Coloque las otras rebanadas de manzana encima de la pechuga de pollo.
2. Unte las coles de Bruselas, las batatas en la sartén alrededor del pollo. Corta la manzana final en trozos y agrégala a la bandeja para hornear. Mezcle las verduras con aceite de oliva y 1/2 cucharadita de sal kosher, para que estén todas cubiertas uniformemente. Coloque las verduras de manera que estén en una sola capa alrededor del pollo.
3. Coloque en el horno y hornee por 40 minutos, hasta que las verduras estén tiernas y el pollo esté bien cocido.
4. Mientras se hornea el pollo, prepare la salsa de mostaza y sidra: combine todos los ingredientes en un tazón pequeño y revuelva. Añada suficiente agua (2-3 cucharadas) para adelgazar, de modo que la salsa se rocíe sobre el pollo.
5. Retire el pollo One-Pan a un plato para servir, con verduras por todas partes. Rocíe la salsa sobre el pollo o sírvalo en un lado. ¡Disfrutar!
Tiempo de preparación: 10 minutos
Tiempo total: 50 minutos
#fallrecipe#healthyrecipeshare#paleo # brusselssprouts #sweetpotato # apples #dinner#whatsco
Our Old Man Smith is as simple as it is delicious.⠀
2 oz Bourbon or Rye Whiskey⠀
2 Thin Slices of Apple⠀
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar⠀
2 Dashes Peychaud's Bitters⠀
Recipe at theseedandplate.com
🍂 Stuffed Acorn Squash 🍂
This has been one of my favorite meals lately! Recipe below 😊
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Halve and remove seeds from 4 acorn squash 🍁
Brush squash with olive oil and add salt/pepper
Roast 40min or until squash starts to soften 🍁
Turn down oven to 350 degrees after squash removed from oven
2 green apples, skinned, chopped
4 stalks celery, chopped
1 yellow onion, diced
1/4 C fresh sage chopped
Sauté in olive oil over medium heat until green apples are soft
Add salt and pepper to taste
Brown 1lb ground pork breakfast sausage and 1lb ground chicken or turkey
Combine ground meat and apple/celery/onion mixture in large bowl
1/2 C panko bread crumbs
1/2 C fresh grated Parmesan 🍁
Stuff roasted squash with stuffing and continue roasting at 350 degrees additional 15 min
We asked Rebecca Wood to describe the signals of the season. Her answer, "The winds and the golds and reds and the backyard fires stir up my gypsy blood and my desire for adventure. When not adventuring, it's so much fun to get back to cold weather cooking."⠀
Story at theseedandplate.com
In contrast to the quintessential Bourbon Milk Punch, a Clarified Milk Punch boasts an iridescent transparency that leaves the drink's creamy texture and subtle richness completely unexpected.⠀
Recipes at theseedandplate.com
[ • Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Piccata on point for today's cold weather. This pic doesn't do justice to the amazing taste filling my mouth. Caper and shallots are bringing just the right touch of sourness. This is definitely a must try! Lovely people, which food keeps you warm, figuratively and literally!?
This treat might seem very summery, but with the help of pumpkin and my mix for spiced cookies I totally made it ‘winter-ready’. It is subtly spiced and has the perfect sweetness. Just use your blender to make it and you’ve got a delish dessert or treat. The recipe is on the blog now for you to find! X Rens
My favorite oatmeal recipe! 👌🏼
CREAMY VANILLA ROLLED OATS🍌💗
This warm breakfast is cooked with chunks of banana for sweetness and drizzled with Flaxseed Oil which is good for brain health and for reducing inflammation (cancer prevention)😊😉 I store my Flaxseed Oil in the fridge to prevent it from going rancid!
Comforting, satisfying and perfect for the cold winter months ❄️⛄️🌨 ✨Vegan &
Here's the recipe
👇🏼👇🏼 Creamy Vanilla Rolled Oats
1 cup gluten free rolled oats
4 cups unsweetened vanilla non-dairy milk
1 ripe banana, chopped
2 – 4 Tablespoons coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Drizzle of flax oil
Place oats in a medium size saucepan with non-dairy milk, chopped banana, vanilla, 2 Tablespoons of coconut sugar and sea salt. Bring to a boil and then reduce to medium heat. Cover and simmer, stirring constantly until oats are soft and creamy, about 15 minutes. ✨
Cooking time may vary depending on the oats you purchase, so also refer to cooking instructions on your oats. ✨
When finished cooking, oats should be creamy and thick, but still have some liquid around the edges of the saucepan.
Taste and adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding 1-2 more Tablespoons of coconut sugar. ✨
Serve warm topped with a drizzle of flax oil.
this recipe was from a while ago but I want to share it before fall technically ends since it's pumpkin ravioli😍🎃 it's from trader joe's and let me say that I would eat this everyday if I could!!! I played around with it and added some olive oil, parmesan cheese, spinach and pepper and it came out sooo good. a little bit of a "dessert-like" dinner but so worth it! 🎃☺️
Nothing makes me ҤλPPłEƦ than new @traderjoes finds 😍
Do you freak out when go to TJ’s and find new products? Or is it just me? 🙋🏻♀️
I swear I couldn’t love that company more! ❤️✨
INTERMITTENT FASTING 🅃🄸🄿:
-if you currently do intermittent fasting, drinking S̥ͦP̥ͦḀͦR̥ͦK̥ͦL̥ͦI̥ͦN̥ͦG̥ͦ W̥ͦḀͦT̥ͦE̥ͦR̥ͦ during your fast can really help curb нυngər if you’re struggling at all. I always keep some in my house! 💦🥂💦
With cold weather abounding and no end in sight, I have been craving all the soup and stew, lately! It’s the ultimate fall/winter comfort food, in my opinion and we always seem to have a pot of it on the go for dinner or leftovers in the colder months. It tends to be easy, too, which is good for this new-mama-of-two as I get back into my kitchen routine (we’re just about through my #freezermeals - and 6 weeks in, it’s about time!) and aren’t soup leftovers just the best? We’re enjoying this one all week long:
Italian Sausage + Veggie Soup
1 lb Italian sausage, chicken or pork (sliced or crumbled)
1 medium onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 medium zucchini, chopped
1 medium sweet potato, peeled and chopped
1 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
1 branch rosemary
6 cups chicken broth
sea salt to taste
1. Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Cook on low heat 6-8
hours. Season to taste and serve.
1. Add all ingredients to instant pot. Cook for 30 minutes on manual. Vent, season to taste and serve..
1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a medium stock pot. Add sausage and cook until no longer pink. Remove using a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Add onion and celery to pot. Cook until translucent. Stir in garlic. Add zucchini, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, rosemary and chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and let cook 20-30 minutes, until sweet potatoes are soft. Season to taste and serve.
Are you team ραи¢αкєѕ or team ωαffℓєѕ?! 🥞🍞
I did a poll 🧐 the other day on my Instagram story asking if you liked pancakes or waffles and it was overwhelmingly waffles! 😛 I personally love waffles more but I def can get down with both ❤️
This little dish above was half waffles and syrup and half used to make a yummy sandwich with egg, kale, and avocado 🍳🌿🥑😍 I LIVE FOR SALTY AND SWEET 🙌🏽❤️👏🏽
Did you know that mushrooms help to regulate the function of your immune system? This Mushroom turmeric soup recipe is perfect for this time of year. ⠀
Another goodie from the #CNEprogram by current student ⠀
Obsessed with this mix! It’s good as bread but AMAZING as muffins! You can add chocolate chips, nuts or real mashed bananas to them but it’s not needed. @kingarthurflour definitely one of our favorites!
Good morning & happy sunday lovelies! ♥️ Here's the recipe for one of my favorite treats you've probably spotted if you ever watch my stories; it's the healthier version of an apple crisp, soo filling, warm & juicy on the inside, and crispy on top ✨🤤 // Ingredients : 1 apple cut in half, 1 tbsp @earthbalance butter, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp flour (or gluten-free flour), 2 tbsp oats, dash cinnamon, maple syrup 🍁 .
〰 Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, cut apple in half & remove core 🍎
〰 Mix together oats, brown sugar, flour and melted butter and spoon into apple centers. Sprinkle with cinnamon. 🌾
〰 Place apple halves on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes ⏱
〰 Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup & a toss of pomegranate arils, strawberries, blueberries or other sweet fruit of your choice! Enjoy!! ☺️🙏🏼#eatwellbewell#sundayeats#happysunday#plantbasedliving#veganuary
We are WIRED today! Shoutout to that delicious cup of “Philtered Soul” coffee courtesy of @philzcoffee not pictured for the extra oomph...
Our oatmeal obsession has returned this morning we tried out these “Pumpkin Spice Oats!”🎃🎃🎃
Ingredients: 1/4 cup pumpkin purée, 1 Medjool date, 1/2 a mashed banana, 1 tbsp cinnamon, 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup of rolled oats, and a pinch of salt. (NOT WHOLE 30 APPROVED!) recipe credit goes to @plantbasedrd
Toppings: pumpkin seeds, sliced banana, and cacao nibs