Hey Instagang...it’s Lilith again, crawling out of my hole of anxiety to share some love with my wonderful followers because you all deserve that and more...💛
Anywho, I thought I might share some photos of myself today because I haven’t really done that save for my profile photo and a few selfies posted to my story once in a blue moon. So this is me - in my natural habitat, out enjoying Mother Nature’s Autumnal Art Show (that lil pupper accompanying me is my loyal service dog Toby and he turned 8 yesterday)!
I also want to take this opportunity to state just how deeply I appreciate each and every one of my followers for supporting my creative passions, being patient with my journey, and respecting my story. I find that more and more everyday my sense of community and belonging here grows, and I am SO grateful to you all for that!
This weather is giving me whiplash! 🙈 So far today we’ve had wind, hailstones, sunshine, blue skies, thunder, rain... who wants to put money on snow by the end of the day? 😂☃️ #thisishome#cornersofmyhome
That feeling when you wish Monday was actually Sunday all over again, if only! But I’m kind of going to pretend that it is anyways. We’re spending the day exploring the Peak District, a place in England I’ve never been before. Lately I’ve been thinking that I want to visit more of the United Kingdom over the next twelve months. We live here and I want to know it so much better than I currently do. So let me know your recommendations, favourite small towns, villages and even cities that need to be on my “must visit” list. 💛
I’ve been trying to edit this glitch on this blog post for an hour and it’s not working so FUDGE IT! I have a new blog post up celebrating my one year Blogiversary! Click the link in my bio to see the highs and lows of my first blogging year! Enjoy guys! It’s now time for me to relax with a cuppa and start the new season of The Sinner! ☕️ #blogiversary#newblogpost#leedsbloggers#sundayvibes ✨
Curled up on the sofa with a cheesy Netflix movie (#RealityHigh if anyone is interested 😅), a pile of even cheesier pasta, and the biggest mug of tea I could make. 🍂🍁 What are you up to tonight? 🍝☕️ #whpseasonal#huntingforautumn
It seems insane, but with all the craziness between Thanksgiving and Christmas, now is a great time to think about your holiday card. If you don't do one, it's a great yearly tradition to start. Some quick tips for this:
1. It's fun to make a tradition of doing the same shoot in roughly the same place every year.
2. Plan out the outfits in advance, but this doesn't mean everyone needs to be matchy-matchy. A general palette is better. Solids are better than patterns.
3. It's worth waiting for a deal. Most of the online sites offer deals regularly, so if there's not one the day you want to order, wait a day or two.
4. We love getting the cards with a quick family update. It doesn't need to be brag city, but it's great for folks you haven't seen in awhile to get a sense of what you've been up to.
5. It's not a bad time to get a manicure or blow out in advance because you will definitely just be dealing with the kids on the day of.
6. Be picky. As I say to my kids, I do a lot for you. They'll thank you for it later. Maybe. #savorsays 📷 @minted