The number 1 skincare brand from Japan ini sekarang sudah available di Indonesia 🇮🇩. Jadi sekarang ngga perlu repot lagi untuk jasa titip Sheet Mask Clear Turn ataupun Kose Suncut 🤩🤩.
Kose meluncurkan 4 varian brandnya. Konsepnya adalah Everyday Beauty.Kalau penasaran apa saja brand dan produknya, udah aku rangkum di blog babes🤩. Soo let’s catch Up!!!
When you focus on problems you will have more problems. But when you focus on possibilities you will have more opportunities.
📍Jalan Setiabudi III no. 11A
Setiabudi - Jakarta Selatan
Open Everyday, 8.00 - 21.30.
📍Playfield, Jalan Srengseng Raya no. 55A
Pesanggrahan - Jakarta Barat
Open Everyday, 8.00 - 18.00
📍Jalan Bumi No. 16 - Kebayoran Baru
Open Everyday, 8.00 - 18.00
📍Jl Muara Karang Timur Blok O8 no 57-58
Jakarta Utara 14450 (2nd Floor ENGS Resto)
📞 +628177 0884 155
📍 Jl Ampera Raya No. 9 , Jakarta Selatan (Inside Cerita Rasa resto) 📞 +6282124507144
Sometimes life is like a camera. It's perfectly possible to take a beautiful picture everywhere. But some people are never there when the lighting's at its best. Some people are afraid to publicly climb into a bush and stare into the setting sun just to capture the sun through the autumn leaves. Some people don't use a camera and they don't even try to look for beauty.
There is so much beauty in this world, even when everything seems to be going wrong. Sometimes I have bad days and my life is dark and in greyscale. But I wait it out, and then I see that there are so many bright colors and so much light.
When the natural afternoon light in your classroom is WAY better than any light in your house, you take advantage of it to take a selfie of the luscious new lippie and purple Epic mascara and eyeliner!!! Kudos.Every.Day.
🚨 WHO LOVES FREE STUFF 🚨
TESTING ❤️ TESTING ❤️ TESTING ❤️ Is this group working??????? Black Friday deals are comin and YES.....there will be FREE stuff 🛍. Comment 👇⬇️👇⬇️👇 to get on my Black Friday alert list.
I’ve had my eye on this pretty enamelware colander (or one just like it) for at least a year. It’s a big, shallow one—the kind where you can drain pasta for a crowd without it getting soggy at the bottom. Anyways, the antique store owner finally dropped his price! I don’t always do the best job of waiting, but when I do it feels extra sweet. 🍝 #simplepleasures#goslowly
❤️Some of the beauty I’ve witnessed this year❤️ For anyone who feels lost, alone, anxious, depressed, for anyone experiencing grief or pain, and for anyone who feels totally out of control of their life, this post is for you. After years of trying and failing to manage my mental health on my own, I gave up in 2018. I saw another year of feeling numb and useless stretched out before me, and I hit a wall. Either quit and give in to depression, or get help. I am so, so thankful that I chose help. This has been a year of taking time for reflection, growth, and self-compassion. A year of surrounding myself with people who speak truth and kindness into my life. A year of changing my inner voice. Here is some of what I’ve learned through prayer, reading, meditation, or by it being beaten into my head by people who love me the most: - Relationships are everything.
- Do not hide your light for fear of pushing some people away. There are people who NEED you to be the brightest you that you can be.
- I am beautiful. - I matter. - I am enough.
- The first step to standing up for others is learning to stand up for yourself.
- The world needs joy, kindness, and love.
- Joy, kindness, and love are verbs.
- It’s okay to be a sensitive person.
- Don’t internalize everything people tell you.
- You decide who you want to be.
- Walking is incredible. Walking at night under the stars is pure magic. - Progress is better than perfection. Dear God, its hurts to admit, but PROGRESS is better than perfection.
- Therapy is life-changing.
- Medication CAN help.
- Pain doesn’t go away, but pain is part of living, and you can’t have one without the other.
- You can’t do everything. Do what you love the most. Do what has the potential to do the most good for the world. Do what gives you purpose, and lights your fire.
- Life is messy. There are no perfect outcomes. Do the best you can, from the top of your intelligence and experience, in every present moment.
- You’re going to piss people off. It will be okay. - Today really is all you can count on. Make it count. #mentalhealth#mentalhealthawareness#depression#encouragement#everydaybeauty#growth