Semester 1 of @equippers_college ✅
It’s been 4 and a half months of wonderful and definitely many weird moments and I can’t believe we’re already halfway through 😱😥 But when I think back over how much has already happened it feels like I’ve been here a lot longer! Here’s just a few of my many highlights so far:
• Making new friendships for a lifetime.
• Killer devos and worship every morning.
• Insane teaching content from the best of the best teachers.
• Lit vocal lessons with the one and only @hellonicoledavid ...always come out of the studio laughing or smiling.
• Becoming the best gospel choir New Zealand has ever seen.
• Epic shared lunches.
• Becoming Hayley Williams for the day 🤟🏻
• Life lessons and learning how to say no from the beautiful, caring heart of @libbyhuirua 😂❤️
• The most lit week on Revo Tour with the best crew feat. DJ Jammy Jam
• 2 Uprisings seeing over a thousand youth out and 487 giving their lives to Jesus 🙌🏻
• @nrbremer @mikalajamiee_ @h00dfield @lianafrangipani providing quality content for my insta stories everyday 😂
• Getting locked out of the house at 4AM after an EQR sesh 😢😂
• Countless times of getting up at 4AM for a 5.30AM pack in on Sundays and surprising myself by loving it and actually enjoying serving on an epic production team with some real legends.
• Heart of the Artist classes - mind blown every time 🤯🙌🏻 shot @whuirua
• Ear and rhythm training for dayz - Tune those ears up yo 🤙🏻
• And lastly just the incredible environment created to be able to just be myself, to train and develop my character and to discover more about our amazing God, being surrounded by an incredible family along the way.
This is a group of people I would never want to replace. Love you Whānau 💛
I have always dreamed of having friends from around the world and doing ministry overseas. I had this verse in my heart since my teenage years.
Psalm 2:8 'Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession'
I can't take credit for anything that happened in my life. God literally took me out of a slum and sent me to a country where nations are gathered. Best missionary field in the world. Thankful for everything that God has done in my life. He is a good father!