Winter is sometimes difficult to maintain healthy levels of hydration because we don’t often feel like drinking cold liquids. Why not include a chamomile and strawberry tea which not only ups the hydration intake, it also has the added benefit of lowering blood sugar levels whilst the strawberries are high in Vitamin C potassium and magnesium. 💦 Drink up!
Cosmedix professional treatments offer metabolic peels and retinoid therapy treatment to address a variety of skin concerns including ageing skin, dry or dehydrated skin, sensitized skin, hyper-pigmentation or uneven skin tone, problem skin, oily and congested skin. Sometimes you have to leave it to the Professionals! 🤗 #weknowskin
Monday Muse .....”It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life!” Dawn French our favourite Vicar 🙏
SKIN GLOSSING - IN ACTION.
FAQ'S : - Does it hurt?
- No. It is a light sensation- less noticable than dermasbrasion. Tiny ' scratches ' are possible, however generally disappear quickly
- How will my skin look afterwards?
- Smooth, fuzz free and glowing, perfect for makeup application - Will my hair grow back thicker?
- No. Vellus hair takes years to accumulate so naturally takes a long time to regrow. You will get some regrowth in 6-8 weeks, however it is minimal. Available now at Bronzalicious Neutral Bay. #skinglossing#epidermalleveling#microblading#glossingfacial#skin#glow#sydneysbestbeauty#bronzalicious#beautyvideos
Our new Glossing Facial in action- skin glossing is precision exfoliation and ' peach fuzz ' removal with a super fine blade- we follow with a custom mask to soothe, hydrate and add glow. This is the perfect facial in the lead up to a big event to ensure perfect makeup application or supercharge your skincare regimen. Call 1300 884 077 to book or book online at bronzalicious.com.au #skinglossing#epidermalleveling#microblading#newskin#glow#sydneysbestbeauty#facial#bronzalicious
Omega 3’s are the must haves when it comes to fatty acids. These fats are responsible for the health of the cell membrane which influences the cell’s ability to hold water, important in skin hydration. Another important property is it’s ability to regulate and mediate the release of inflammatory compounds which contribute to the aging process-inflammaging beware! 🐟
Epi blading, also known as epidermal leveling is a treatment that involves a blade being passed over the skin to exfoliate the top layer. It’s a new treatment that we’re now offering at @barebody.laserskin so I wanted to share with you some of the amazing benefits in having this treatment!
1. Immediate results. You can enjoy smooth, glowing, brighter skin instantly.
2. No pain or downtime. You can go about your usual routine straight after.
3. Hair removal. It removes peach fuzz in the process making your skin super soft and leaves a flawless canvas for makeup application.
4. Product penetration. This treatment will allow all of your amazing serums to absorb more effectively.
5. Gentle on all skin types. Perfect for beginners who are looking at trying out more advanced treatments. Those with inflamed acne aren’t suitable for this treatment.
To try this treatment book ‘epi blading’ online now at www.barebody.com.au $120 per treatment including an add on of your choice 😉 #teganmacskin
In case you missed it! Here’s a really quick video of me doing some epi blading! This is a new treatment that we’re now offering at @barebody.laserskin and I’m so excited!! This treatment is amazing paired with a light peel and hydrating mask. I followed up my treatment with a CosMedix Pomegranate peel and Société Peptide Mask 🧖🏻♀️ #teganmacskin