MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY🎅🏼
Y’all it’s insanely hot in laffy and I’m craving Christmas.(I turned my AC super low and even lit a pumpkin pie candle😊) Anyway last year so many of you ordered 10+ ornaments to give as gifts and what nots, as a way to begin my Christmas countdown I’m offering a little deal!😍 Now thru July 25th you can order 10 ornaments for $70(3 free😬) Message me on Instagram/Facebook to get more info🎄#Christmasinjuly#taylorreneedesigns
Let us help you take your event from Ordinary to Extraordinary! With our special attention to detail along with our talented and experienced DJ’s we will have you and your guests on the floor all night long! To schedule your FREE consultation call us at 210-365-0052 or look us up at: www.powersoundsdj.com.
I put a ring on it! 💍👰😍💑 We met in the spring of 2006 and after a few conversations on a LANDLINE and AIM sn: xMelyboo15x (I would get butterflies when I saw that screen name) I knew I had to make her mine. I still remember her Myspace song too because I'd visit it like once a day. A lot has happened both good and bad over the years but we've stuck together and helped each other through tough times and celebrated the good. It's a great privelidge to share my life with you and want to do it forever! @the_healthful_ots @melyarcin #engaged#younglove#boo#bae#putaringonit
Just one week to go until our Martina Liana trunk show, with the brand new collection with us for just the day on Saturday 28th July. Intricate detailing, unique lace or stylish silks and satin, the collection is sure to impress. 10% off for one day only! Book your appointment with us via the website in the bio. @lovebridallondon @martinalianabridal @essenseofaustralia #bridal#trunkshow 👰🏼💍
I’m a huge fan of rain. Have I mentioned that before? It’s so moody and it gives everything a unique new texture, and sense of urgency and fun. I’m a big fan. This morning Mary, Eric, Sandy and I had a great time running around in it for their engagement photos! Woah baby, I love these cuties and I love the rain. ✨👌🏼 Check out my stories for more from their session!
If a loved one is in a relationship that you think is not healthy, it can be hard to know what to do... So here are some Dos and Don’ts!
- Start a conversation on a positive note and in a private place.
- Be supportive. Remind them that they are not alone.
- Listen and empathize with their situation —> “That sounds frustrating” “It must be hard being in your position”.
- Ask open-ended questions to give them the opportunity to reflect while they tell you more about it.
- Focus on the unhealthy behaviors and acknowledge that their feelings are valid.
- You can tell them that you’re worried about their well being and that you’re there to listen and help whenever they need you.
- Ask them if they have thought about any solution and discuss their fears and worries.
- Encourage communication about their self-worth and let them know they deserve to feel worthy.
- Gently tell them that professional help and guidance is available and provide them with local resources and therapist numbers for help.
- Check in periodically.
- Be patient.
- Take care of your mental well being too.
The idea is for the person to make their own decision to leave or take action.
- Don’t tell them what they must do.
- Don’t pressure or push any solution in particular.
- Don’t text or call your friend to talk about the matter. Be aware that the partner may read their texts, emails and may listen in on conversations.
- Don’t place blame on your loved one for staying in the relationship.
- Avoid making your friend feel judged or criticized.
- Don’t compare their situation with another one (every relationship is different).
- Don't immediately label the relationship as “toxic” or “abusive”. Instead, help them to understand for themselves that something is off.
All of these Don’ts will only alienate your friend and put your friendship at risk.
Another lovely Saturday has come to an end! ⠀
The beautiful Gina and Loni both said “Yes to the Dress” with us today and what fun we had celebrating with you lovely ladies and your families 👰🏻⠀
We love being a part of our brides journeys and being able to help you find your dream dress! 💕⠀
We love our Job and our brides! Be the next Kudos brides and come along and celebrate with us as we help you find the most important dress of your lives! ⠀