1. Change the filter: now that you’re transitioning to #winter time, see if the filter needs to be changed.
2. Turn your #furnace on at least three times while it’s still mild outside. You don’t want to turn your furnace on the first really cold day only to find out that the furnace isn’t working anymore.
3. Test your #COdetectors , make sure they are working properly.
4. Make sure you have a programmable #thermostat and program it properly with the change in seasons.
5. Make sure you have regular #maintenance at least once per year. Your #HVAC technician will also clean the entire system, improving indoor air quality and extending the lifespan of the system.