Invention du jour bonjour !
Verrines de tapioca et mangue saupoudrées de pistaches, copeaux de noix de coco et mangue fraîches. Le tout sur un lit de spéculos écrasés avec amour 😊
Ce dessert frais et original est inspiré du payassam, un dessert festif srilankais que l'on sert aux petites et grandes occasions.
Chaque jour vaut la peine d'être fêté de toute façon 🎉
Je vous file la recette sur le blog dès que j'ai le temps !
Bonne journée !
For the most sophisticated pub grub you'll ever lay your eyes on whilst watching the World Cup, it has to be a visit to The Wigmore, London. This beautifully cooked salmon came served on a bed of buttery potatoes and was accompanied by a spiced shrimp butter sauce. Delicious! www.cityintrigue.com
Rajbhog Kesar Rasgulla
Servings - 4 - 5
Almonds - 1 tablespoon
Cashews - 1 tablespoon
Milk - 1.5 litres
Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
Semolina - 1 tablespoon
Cardamom powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Organic food color - 1/4 teaspoon
Sugar - 315 grams
Water - 1 litre
Saffron - 1/4 teaspoon
1. In a blender, add 1 tablespoon almonds, 1 tablespoon cashews and blend well. Keep aside.
2. Heat 1.5 litres in a pot, add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and stir well.
3. When you can see the entire milk begins to curdle. Turn off the heat.
4. Place a cloth on top of bowl.
5. Pour the milk on it and squeeze the cloth tightly.
6. Hang for 30 minutes.
7. Transfer this into a bowl, add 1 tablespoon semolina, 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder, 1/4 teaspoon organic food color and mix it well.
8. Knead it into a smooth soft dough.
9. Pinch a small ball sized ball and flatten it.
10. Place some blended almonds and cashews in it.
11. Get the edges together and make a round ball. Keep aside.
12. Take a heavy pot, add 315 grams sugar, 1 litre water and stir continuously till the sugar is fully dissolved.
13. Bring it to a boil.
14. Add 1/4 teaspoon saffron and stir well.
15. Boil the syrup for 10 minutes on medium heat.
16. Now, drop the prepared paneer balls into boiling sugar syrup.
17. Cover it with lid and boil for 10 - 12 minutes or the balls will have doubled in size.
18. Keep aside till it cools completely and then refrigerate it for 1 hour.
Check out this yummy Cheeseburger Pizza from Alien #Pizza Planet at @disneyland during #PixarFest ! It tastes just like a cheeseburger with ketchup, yellow mustard and pizza sauce on a sesame-seed crust with American and cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, diced tomatoes and a slider patty – complete with a house-made burger sauce and pickles. #yummy
🏠Cheekyburger 🍔Cheeky cheeseburger 🐮Meat pattie 🧀American cheese 🥒Pickles 🍔Cheeky's famous burger sauce 🥓Bacon (free courtesy of TBC)
Was in the area due to footy and had to try this, patty was pinkish with a nice char, cheese melt was on point. Pickles were thin and how I like them. Didn't notice much of the burger sauce, seemed too timid.
They realised after making my order that I had bacon included, the bacon wasn't cooked enough, tasted like bacon on a bacon and egg roll at the local markets. Will definitely go back again and try their other interesting menu items.
Regrann from 😊@5boroughfoodie - Ever wanted a Paella so big you could feed an entire village? Look no further than @sangria71! 🔥
👉 This GIGANTIC PAELLA is perfect for your next event!
👉 Shout out to @thegrubfather for bringing me out for this masterpiece!
🏙: Long Island, NY
Lined up for 30 mins under the sun at Ferry Building Farmers Market for this renowned Porchetta Sandwich 🥪 A huge surprise how juicy and tender the pork was, esp. how it’s stuffed with chopped crispy pork skin, caramelized onions and arugula 🤤 The layers of textures and the Acme bread roll that’s soaked with porchetta juice, literally left me speechless 👍 Don’t miss it when you hit up the farmers market! @roliroti #porchettasandwich#roliroti#sodamngood#claieats
It's a block party! 🎶 Be a part of the metro's international music fest @fetedelamusiqueph this 23 JUNE, SATURDAY! Catch live music performances on the @unknwn.mnl stage at our street in Poblacion!
📸 Repost from @unknwn.mnl
When you wanted to share a good hair day and your tasty matcha latte pick me up from this afternoon buuuut the only pic you have with the latte makes you look like you have a mustache 🤦🏻♀️. .
The full pic is in my stories for 24 hours 🎞, please go have a good laugh with me 😂. .
P.S. my hair really did feel awesome today - maybe I should blow dry it more often?
P.P.S. 🍵 recipe in comments 👇🏻